[3.7] MoMMeme | facetank it all | >2.5M Shaper DPS, >13k eHP, >13k eHP/s recovery

"
haindeve wrote:

(...)
However with all unique items i could not figure how to increase my DPS to match yours. In PoB your DPS is like 4 times of mine :) I'm missing some jewels but will 3-4 jewels increase my damage that much?

If you can guide me a bit that'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Your gear is not bad at all, and with this gear you can already do over 2.2M SDPS with single target setup (https://pastebin.com/s27PsqUi). Of course this is some unrealistic DPS, but I give it just to compare the gear. With the same configuration, my character does over 3.3M SDPS, so as you can see it is not a factor of four :) You just need to make sure that you use slower projectiles and energy leech.

If you want to go further, here are some tips (from the cheapest):
- boots lab enchant is 10% more DPS vs. single target (really noticeable)
- wise oak another 10% more
- the extra 2 jewels for maybe 15% more

Enjoy!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
Drakn wrote:

(...)
Sadly the story ends there for an otherwise great experience. Was leaning towards buying a 6-link cloak of defiance and replacing the pledge of hands but they are rare in HC and I didnt manage to snag one.

Made enough currency to not be broke atleast, so now I'm wondering what to play next ^^

I am glad that you had good time with this build, and I am sorry that the adventure finished prematurely - I would like to put HC label one day in the title :)

Good luck with a new build!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Is going Counterweight for the crit and defense bonuses not wise with pledge of hands?
Hey dude,

I did my own MoM_Hiero build without knowing about yours, with 68% MoM and with a little bit different tree & skill-set. I used a few different uniques and a little bit different mechanics to recover life, mana and ES. But my build was susceptible against chaos damage and recovery was not that fast. Then when I was trying to find solutions for the problems I have with the build, I came across with your build - it was really interesting for me because the idea was very close so I wanted to give it a try and converted to your build from mine.

For overall experience, I found your build has more QoL, like a lot. But I THINK JUST FOR ME; bossing feels not really that good. I think I am doing something wrong.

How can you shock shaper with such low average damage per hit?

Even though you go full crit, you have to exceed 0.2% of Shaper's maximum life to shock him. I can kill Shaper with ES on, but when I lose all my ES and MoM starts to apply to protect life, due to not being able to shock frequently, mana recovery loses against the damage taken PRETTY QUICK and I die if I don't stop facetanking.

I'd love to have some insight, and great job with the build!
Last edited by Einhaerjar on Jul 6, 2019, 4:11:59 AM
Hi, level 90 here with most of the expensive gear.. just reviewing why I die :)
Missing the 4l red gem setup for sure. Can someone elaborate on the gear progression?

"
4. Fenumus Spinnerets + whatever granting Aspect of the Spider

I think I skipped a league or two, what is this?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
noob1 wrote:
Hi, level 90 here with most of the expensive gear.. just reviewing why I die :)
Missing the 4l red gem setup for sure. Can someone elaborate on the gear progression?

"
4. Fenumus Spinnerets + whatever granting Aspect of the Spider

I think I skipped a league or two, what is this?

Watcher's Eye with "Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" costs atleast 1.5 Ex, so these boots are a cheap way to gain energy shield on hit.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fenumus%27_Spinnerets
So, I didn't spend much time on gaming so far but the build is fine so far (level 87), albeit a bit fragile as I'm at just 3000 life and 4000 unreserved mana. I wouldn't count the ES (~1500 iirc?) yet as Shimmerons' damage over time ruins it. I'll get a pair of Void Batteries soon and see how that works out (still saving for the Watcher's Eye).

Ailment and stun immunity (Skyforth with >5000 maximum mana counts as stun immune, I'd say) makes it very pleasant to play.

Characters ("Magmeleon") are shown on my profile if someone wants to have a look.
Last edited by Benep on Jul 8, 2019, 2:17:03 PM
I'm 72 right now with most of the gear in a comfortable spot, bar the rings. So far, this build feels like it doesn't do much for the amount of currency I've spent on with all the expensive uniques. Definitely feels like a build that requires all the BiS rares and the two-option watcher's eye. Without all the stuff exactly written on the PoB, this build is lacking in clearspeed, bossing, and ironically, survivability. Overall I think this was somewhat of a waste of currency and time for the amount of promise it showed as a theory. Definitely would not recommend for people trying out half-heartedly. You need to go all out with the BiS gear to get the results you desire.
"
akaiyakusoku wrote:
I'm 72 right now with most of the gear in a comfortable spot, bar the rings. So far, this build feels like it doesn't do much for the amount of currency I've spent on with all the expensive uniques. Definitely feels like a build that requires all the BiS rares and the two-option watcher's eye. Without all the stuff exactly written on the PoB, this build is lacking in clearspeed, bossing, and ironically, survivability. Overall I think this was somewhat of a waste of currency and time for the amount of promise it showed as a theory. Definitely would not recommend for people trying out half-heartedly. You need to go all out with the BiS gear to get the results you desire.

A second Shaper ring with Life Gain on Spell Hit would easily double the restored life you get (assuming that you're not talking about one-shots).

You could drop Power Charge on Critical and replace it with e.g. Greater Multiple Projectiles for better clearing (power charge generation is taken care of by Skyforth, even though your crit chance (and multiplier) is still quite low) or put extra damage like Added Lightning Damage in. I have to admit that I didn't check if flat damage gives a total damage boost over the 32% more that you'd get from PCoC with 8 Power Charges - you would like to check that. PCoC should be better.

Cast when Damage taken + Firestorm would give you another 10 hits per second and therefore ~200-300 life per second (using a second shaper ring) on top of what you're getting from the hits of Ball Lightning.

You might wanna try some of these things, maybe?

I think the Cold Snap/Conductivity setup might not work properly as Conductivity is currently supported by two trigger gems that both could trigger it which prevents gems from working. Fix: when ready, level up Conductivity over level requirement 52, so that it can no longer be triggered by Cast when Damage taken.

Fenumus' Spinnerets (and an Aspect of the Spider craft or item) instead of Skyforth could help with ES recovery for very little currency. Adapt the choice of Pantheon to avoid stun-locks in that case and keep PCoC in your setup since you need a way to generate power charges.
Last edited by Benep on Jul 9, 2019, 5:07:02 AM
Hi do i have all these items to play this build in the League?
Last edited by saduke on Jul 10, 2019, 3:57:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info