[3.7] Hierophant | 16 million shaper DPS (possible 24 million)! | ICE SPEAR TOTEM | HP\ES - 40% MOM

i cant see the spell totem support on your Builds where do you have it equipped?
"
Yalsicor wrote:
i cant see the spell totem support on your Builds where do you have it equipped?

Spell Totem support comes from the chest
If i would start out with a 5L soul mantle, which skill gem would i take out?
I respecced my holy flame totem hierophant to this build in SSF and got 550K dps per totem now. This builds seems like a glass canon. In Delve I could go below 200. Not with these Ice Spears. If it's not suitable for Delving, you can maybe put in the original post of this build?
Last edited by IkeDoriens on May 13, 2019, 11:22:23 AM
"
Greatstones wrote:
If i would start out with a 5L soul mantle, which skill gem would i take out?

added cold damage and cold penetration gives same dps so y can take out one of this.
"
IkeDoriens wrote:
I respecced my holy flame totem hierophant to this build in SSF and got 550K dps per totem now. This builds seems like a glass canon. In Delve I could go below 200. Not with these Ice Spears. If it's not suitable for Delving, you can maybe put in the original post of this build?

mate, if y use my build without main unique (without Devouring Diadem (pls read what dis diadem gives in my build)) I should not write that it does not work in Delve.

btw your wise oak not give cold penetration.
Last edited by lllNonStop on May 13, 2019, 3:13:52 PM
Thanks for the tip. Sorry about the remark there.
I found most of the gear mentioned but didn't quite understand the impact of the helmet.
You cast totems, how? I do not see any magic totem
"
saduke wrote:

In soul mantle spidersilk robe socketed gems supported by spell totem 20 lvl
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
saduke wrote:

In soul mantle spidersilk robe socketed gems supported by spell totem 20 lvl

Aha ty.