3.6.3c Patch Notes

"
Тартар wrote:
I did 40 challenges and still dont see:

1) Good spawn rate of Cortex. (did 100 nexus bosses and only 1 cortex was spawned)
2) Good spawn Syndicate (did 40 safehouses, but i bought 50 prophecies JUN for 30-35c each and spent a lot of ex)
3) Syndicate lagging
4) Drop rate of uber elder's jewel. In any other MMORPG game u can earn rewards if u kill end-game boss. IN Path of Exile - u farm uber elder and spend a lot of time for nothing. about 15 uber elders and no jewels. BUT! If u get 1 jewel from uber elder finally, it is trash for 10c. The best way to improve spawn rate - make it 100% and have a small chance to get GOOD mods on jewel. This is a stupid system that u farm 16 uber elders and get jewel for 15c after that. U have to farm him each time and drop trash jewel, but sometimes (maybe rarely) get a valuable jewel.

Im done with league by the way. This is a very STUPID LEAGUE, because of 1). 2).

I dont want even play more here. Waiting for new league and I HOPE u will start working with game fixes and buggs and stop just collecting money from people with MTX transactions. PLZ START WORK WITH THIS GAME AND FIX BUGS. People asks for fix syndicate, WHERE FIXES????
because of the MTX transaction they can make Path of Exile Possible. u know that? so dont blame them, but instead give them good feedback.

My friend there is a difference between making the game free to play with MTX and stuff and making a good game that ppl will want to keep plaing not being forced to mindlessly spend 24/7 hours to progress to the game there is a difference between being forced to farm something for progress and being able to progress and being able to progress at a abyssimal small % chance that's why i lvl to 90 maybe 93 max and that's all for the league there is nothing for me to do in the game if i need to farm mindleslly for it.
"
I did 40 challenges and still dont see:

1) Good spawn rate of Cortex. (did 100 nexus bosses and only 1 cortex was spawned)
2) Good spawn Syndicate (did 40 safehouses, but i bought 50 prophecies JUN for 30-35c each and spent a lot of ex)
3) Syndicate lagging
4) Drop rate of uber elder's jewel. In any other MMORPG game u can earn rewards if u kill end-game boss. IN Path of Exile - u farm uber elder and spend a lot of time for nothing. about 15 uber elders and no jewels. BUT! If u get 1 jewel from uber elder finally, it is trash for 10c. The best way to improve spawn rate - make it 100% and have a small chance to get GOOD mods on jewel. This is a stupid system that u farm 16 uber elders and get jewel for 15c after that. U have to farm him each time and drop trash jewel, but sometimes (maybe rarely) get a valuable jewel.

Im done with league by the way. This is a very STUPID LEAGUE, because of 1). 2).

I dont want even play more here. Waiting for new league and I HOPE u will start working with game fixes and buggs and stop just collecting money from people with MTX transactions. PLZ START WORK WITH THIS GAME AND FIX BUGS. People asks for fix syndicate, WHERE FIXES????

uber elder should drop Divination Card for watcher's eye if he doesnt drop jewel itself, right now The Samurai's Eye even more rare than Watcher's eye itself and has absolutly no point to exist
START WORK WITH THIS GAME AND FIX BUGS.

We gots to show you not stinking bug fixes. You want bug fixes? Go play a worthwile game then like Grim Dawn or Warframe.

We gots no time for stinking fixes we selling mtx!
"
Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible.

You should probably fix all impossible Distant Memory spawns. This will only fix the 4 memory cross shape, but any Distant Memory setup in an enclosed shape with all memories pointing inward will be deadlocked. I've already seen people posting 6 and 8 memory deadlocks.

One possible solution someone came up with is to stop Distant Memories from facing away from the Nexus. So basically removing two possible directions. It will prevent all inward facing enclosed shapes.
Forget Synthesis, I just hope the current issues don't bring the next league down with them as well. Waiting warmly for improvements.
1gb every two weeks.. soon we gonna need a entirely hd for poe.. for patch useless stuff.. 1gb... omg fix the dced or the desync or stuff to make the game smoother, adding more stuff on top stuff that we dont need .. and broke.. doesnt make sense..
"
edvvardo wrote:
1gb every two weeks.. soon we gonna need a entirely hd for poe.. for patch useless stuff.. 1gb... omg fix the dced or the desync or stuff to make the game smoother, adding more stuff on top stuff that we dont need .. and broke.. doesnt make sense..

This is not how patching works...
Strange that after patch the game actually opened in a full screen mode without need to ALT+ENTER to get it properly maximized. Then on another run it gets to the same state, the borders are visible and I have to maximize it by ALT+ENTER. The "Windowed Full-screen" option does not have this issue, but I do not like that mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info