[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

"
kakarottooo wrote:
can you write your
gems links pls pob cant work well for me
and this is looks amazing build

You can update your pob tool to the latest version and have a try, if it doesnt work , i will write it here for you!
I'm pretty new so wondering if anybody can answer a couple questions about how this works for me:

1. Why convert all the winter orb damage to fire?

2. Possibly related to 1: How is Herald of Purity triggering EE? Doesn't it do physical damage?
"
foojoid wrote:
I'm pretty new so wondering if anybody can answer a couple questions about how this works for me:

2. Possibly related to 1: How is Herald of Purity triggering EE? Doesn't it do physical damage?

1) WO is socketed in a Frostferno and using Cold to Fire and Avatar of Fire. Cold to Fire benefits from both of Frostferno's +gems scaling, and Avatar of Fire let's you deal more damage. It's one of those "if you're going to use Frostferno in this build, then AoF and fire conversion makes sense" sort of things

2) Your Hatred still benefits your minions and Avatar of Fire doesn't affect them. So Herald of Purity minions deal some cold damage, and they have EE because of Malachai's Artifice, so when they hit something it applies EE and you benefit.
Last edited by FerdTurgoson on Apr 8, 2019, 5:54:14 PM
"
FerdTurgoson wrote:
"
foojoid wrote:

1) WO is socketed in a Frostferno and using Cold to Fire and Avatar of Fire. Cold to Fire benefits from both of Frostferno's +gems scaling, and Avatar of Fire let's you deal more damage. It's one of those "if you're going to use Frostferno in this build, then AoF and fire conversion makes sense" sort of things

2) Your Hatred still benefits your minions and Avatar of Fire doesn't affect them. So Herald of Purity minions deal some cold damage, and they have EE because of Malachai's Artifice, so when they hit something it applies EE and you benefit.

Thanks so much!
Don't we use evasion? PoB shows Kaom's Roots but doesn't it take all the evasion chance away? I might be wrong tho, dunno
What i dont understand is why you need a 4 ex malachai's artifice ring, couldnt you just get a regular elder ring and get higher life and other values?

also yeah, kaom's roots will technically not let us evade shit, so iunno why its in the build
"
liekmudkips wrote:
What i dont understand is why you need a 4 ex malachai's artifice ring, couldnt you just get a regular elder ring and get higher life and other values?

also yeah, kaom's roots will technically not let us evade shit, so iunno why its in the build

free EE and also to trigger mark of the shaper
"
Echador wrote:
Don't we use evasion? PoB shows Kaom's Roots but doesn't it take all the evasion chance away? I might be wrong tho, dunno

Jade flask and weapons enhace your evasion up to 20k when moving, which will recover 1k es immediately when hit.
"
liekmudkips wrote:

The elder malachai's artifice ring is not so Expensive before, when i bought 1 from china sever only cost me 15 chaos, and if you look at the trade here , you will also find it was about 10-60chaos in world server, someone Raising the price here.

Jade flask and weapons enhace your evasion up to 20k when moving, which will recover 1k es immediately when hit.

Beltimber no only give us 2 additional Projectiles if we used a Movement Skill Recently,but also increased Evasion Rating
"
312492622 wrote:

I understand that but kaom's roots give us unwavering stance which makes us unable to evade attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info