[3.6] IGNITE based Divine Ire / ~1M Ignite DPS / All content viable / With Videos

"
Ioite wrote:
You can convert the rest of your damage to lightning by picking up node above storm weaver and getting "25% of physical damage converted to lightning damage" craft and/or implicit on gloves. Infused channeling/Swift affliction is a really nice damage boost compared to phys to lightning gem.
Disintegrator is a cheap and very powerful alternative to crafted scepter in terms of damage. And you can run pure evasion chest like qotf/perfect form/cospri's with it that would've been too hard to color to bother otherwise.

Hey, trying out this build in flashback, its really fun! Trying to go for a Hybrid/MoM setup!

1 Question concerning the conversion: Applying the suggestions from the quote above, would'nt that only equal 85% conversion? (50% from divine ire skillgem, 25% from gloves, 10% from the node above storm weaver)

Also: How do i get wave of conviction to deal more fire dmg than light?

And a last note: I'm trying out the "hock nearby enemies for 3 seconds when u focus" mod for my other ring to make even better use of stormfire, something to consider!
Last edited by m0rd3cha1 on May 16, 2019, 5:17:46 AM
"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:
"
Ioite wrote:
You can convert the rest of your damage to lightning by picking up node above storm weaver and getting "25% of physical damage converted to lightning damage" craft and/or implicit on gloves. Infused channeling/Swift affliction is a really nice damage boost compared to phys to lightning gem.
Disintegrator is a cheap and very powerful alternative to crafted scepter in terms of damage. And you can run pure evasion chest like qotf/perfect form/cospri's with it that would've been too hard to color to bother otherwise.

Hey, trying out this build in flashback, its really fun! Trying to go for a Hybrid/MoM setup!

1 Question concerning the conversion: Applying the suggestions from the quote above, would'nt that only equal 85% conversion? (50% from divine ire skillgem, 25% from gloves, 10% from the node above storm weaver)

Also: How do i get wave of conviction to deal more fire dmg than light?

And a last note: I'm trying out the "hock nearby enemies for 3 seconds when u focus" mod for my other ring to make even better use of stormfire, something to consider!

1. Its 25% from tree. Check the "Calcs" section in PoB.
2. Link added fire with WoC and use orb of storms + curse on hit + flammability before WoC. Or use DI before WoC.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on May 17, 2019, 4:32:53 AM
The EE discussion:

When u channel Ire you hit the boss with lightning dps in mid range(the lightning balls) that is -25 resist, then you ignite him for +50%. EE will always come on top its just a 25% bonus not a 50%
"
FreedomOI wrote:
The EE discussion:

When u channel Ire you hit the boss with lightning dps in mid range(the lightning balls) that is -25 resist, then you ignite him for +50%. EE will always come on top its just a 25% bonus not a 50%

idk, but i really dont care about it, damage is enough to kill UElder in 3 min.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on May 23, 2019, 3:29:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info