3.6.3b Patch Notes

twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:47:30 PM
Truly it is a slap in the face to a huge portion of the player base to put out a patch that does not address intervention issue and just stay silent and hope it goes away.

It ain't going nowhere until someone does the right thing and steps up and attempts to solve the problem.

GGG is slipping.
Censored.

Last edited by BlizMare on Jul 11, 2019, 3:36:36 AM
Did they actually change Syndicate again? It did not seem as bad before... But now after this patch holy good god. Upon entering a map, I was greeted with very hard sticking lag the entire time, until intervention spawned right now and just completely froze my screen, I was just frantic because I couldn't move, came out of the lag, then BOOM.. RIP. I am really questioning not only GGG's programming abilities, at this point I am questioning their logic. If intervention cause non stop issues because of whatever stupid thing a programmer did to it between betrayal and synthesis, why not DISABLE INTERVENTION!?!?!?!>!@>!>>?>!!>!<@!<J(I #$}H(RP$ G#GRVB&UEWRF&* Ylt;fg rzaesugil;v 543iuqrt mgh9pfw

I dont get it... how stupid can a game development company actually be? DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION
1.6 gb update on steam

lol
Again my ES build got nerfed
I have instant life leech on vessel vinktar and I'm using ghost reaver, which gives me ES leech instead of life... and I can't instant leech anymore

I retired in 2.4 when u nerfed CI builds and I came back in 3.6 bcs my build was viable again, now that it's not I'll just wait another 4 years until u, by divine grace, want to buff it again, cya
Who cares about one little lag with Intervention. Here in EU we got the whole league lagging. Every 5 or so instance game have 1000ms freeze :D
For a month now. Aaaand the best part is, it's our fault according to GGG.
Last edited by Baddgulf on Apr 5, 2019, 3:21:09 AM
Until intervention forced, i wait.
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
Did they actually change Syndicate again? It did not seem as bad before... But now after this patch holy good god. Upon entering a map, I was greeted with very hard sticking lag the entire time, until intervention spawned right now and just completely froze my screen, I was just frantic because I couldn't move, came out of the lag, then BOOM.. RIP. I am really questioning not only GGG's programming abilities, at this point I am questioning their logic. If intervention cause non stop issues because of whatever stupid thing a programmer did to it between betrayal and synthesis, why not DISABLE INTERVENTION!?!?!?!>!@>!>>?>!!>!<@!<J(I #$}H(RP$ G#GRVB&UEWRF&* Ylt;fg rzaesugil;v 543iuqrt mgh9pfw

I dont get it... how stupid can a game development company actually be? DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION DISBALE INTERVENTION

Actually what they need to do is load Syndicate with the zone load, just like they did last league, there were no lag spikes related to syndicate then.

They have as much as admitted that when the Syndicate spawn rolls it handshakes with the server and this causes the massive client side lags. Load the Syndicate with the zone load and that handshake is gone, yes the zone loads will be longer, but it's vastly better than lagspikes and deaths. At upper levels it takes hours of grinding to recover the exp lost to a death caused by Syndicate lag.

Oh and with the map drops being so damn awful grinding is even more work, to the point of going "screw this" and logging off in fury.
"
AcidRizzle wrote:

Just came here to say disbale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info