Beta invite for a 2010 user?

I've been registered here on PathofExile.com since 2010 and I've still not received a beta invite.
If there's a kind soul out there with an extra beta key I would be eternally grateful if you gave it to me.

Thanks in advance!
That is quite unfair indeed.
There needs to be a countdown timer for people who've been registered for a long time, like 2 people registered longer than 6 months every 5 minutes.
"
Blessedhonor wrote:
That is quite unfair indeed.

It's all about luck I guess.

"
NotoriousPyro wrote:
There needs to be a countdown timer for people who've been registered for a long time, like 2 people registered longer than 6 months every 5 minutes.

Sounds like a good idea. How often are the invites sent out at the moment?
1 invite is sent out every 5 minutes to a random member at the moment, for friend invites I'm not sure.
Last edited by NotoriousPyro on Apr 2, 2012, 9:44:00 AM
"
NotoriousPyro wrote:
1 invite is sent out every 5 minutes to a random member at the moment, for friend invites I'm not sure.

Every 5 minutes, that's not bad at all. If no one has a key for me, I'll just hope that my luck will come soon.

Is it possible to view who gets invited every 5 minutes?
Front page has the name and the counter.
The problem is, I think, that many people are being invited but haven't logged in or checked in months. If they've been giving out random beta keys for nearly two years, they've given out 200k beta keys. That's a lot of potential players.

Just bad luck I guess...
"
riddla wrote:
Front page has the name and the counter.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info