[3.6] Divine Ire Inquisitor

I will try your build.

Lets see how it goes.

Thanks for sharing!

IGN: Majingu

"
Hansworth wrote:
Hi, is there any benefit to using orb of storms instead of storm brand?

Probably not; I doubt there's much of a difference between the two. I would just go with your personal preference.
Reserved.
Which Pantheon setup have you been running im not sure what would be best for this build
"
mrfish074 wrote:
Which Pantheon setup have you been running im not sure what would be best for this build

I believe I took the one that reduces physical damage against a single nearby enemy. I mostly like that one because you can make it so you can't be crit twice in a row. Arakaali should also be pretty solid.
Thank you for posting this, I've been wanting to run a build using this skill. Quick question, what's your bandit decision?
"
ObviousLee17 wrote:
Thank you for posting this, I've been wanting to run a build using this skill. Quick question, what's your bandit decision?

I went with Alira. 2 skill points seems totally fine too, but early on Alira is hard to beat.
Thanks for the build, I love it!

Quick question though, why is Vaal RF linked with Cast when Damage taken? it keeps killing me due to the nature of the basic spell not the corrupted Vaal RF.
"
Bloodxdxd wrote:
Thanks for the build, I love it!

Quick question though, why is Vaal RF linked with Cast when Damage taken? it keeps killing me due to the nature of the basic spell not the corrupted Vaal RF.

I didn't level CWDT all the way, but I did level Vaal RF all the way. That way the Vaal RF is too high level for it to be triggered by CWDT. Functionally, they aren't linked. I only like it it the same set of links so I can take advantage of the Increased Duration support.
Can i change vaal regalia for carcass jack???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info