[3.6] SHC Hybrid Winter Orb Trickster!

Hi, very nice thread thanks!
Wich gem do u use in free socket?
Thank!
Sorry I mean the jewel on passive tree
warlord's mark not needed? how do you survive/leech?
Last edited by Zsno on Apr 16, 2019, 7:52:44 AM
Thanks Dude! Nice build just killed my first Ueber Elder with it!!
what are the pros / cons for Hybrid compared to CI for HC ?
Thank you so much for this build!!! i was kinda lost trying to make my own builds work

Here is my build so far:
Got Lucky with my chest and I 6-linked it by myself, but otherwise im poor af.
So I Just killed my first 2 guardians with this build. Feels pretty nice, good defense (4.5k HP & 3K ES), but my damage isnt that high (I'll need The Pandemonius before uber elder i guess)

Maybe somebody has a tip for me, how to get my damage higher? (right now i dont use discipline, but all other auras)
(and I have 1ex and 100c in my bank)

Last edited by collapsella on Apr 30, 2019, 12:08:37 PM
Just wanna say that i just came back in poe just to try this build!
It fells great, and the guide is awesome!
Ty very much man, nice job!
so i just logged in to tell you this: i tried some of those "cheap" WinterOrb builds, leveling with ShadowCepter "Bitterdream" was a breeze. But in Mapping i just vaporated way too much for my taste. I had to respec about 15 Points and run your build in a similar fashion, but im using dual wild wands and solstice vigil as my Flaskextender to get Onslaugt, 40% increased Damage, 40% MS, and Atrizis Promise (as well as some Immunities like Bleed, Burn and Curses)

It took some bravery to use basicly all my Ex to buy a 6L "Perfect Form" but its well worth it. i died once time, because i tried to facetank everything.

well done sir, you stopped me from quitting a little to early. i dont understand why your build (i spent about 3ex for the 6L and 1ex for Solstice) doesnt get way more views, for this budget you dont even get another 6L in Softcore :3
Just started playing HC with this build and have gotten to the Act 3. So far, so good.

I wonder though, how do you get Storm Brand while leveling? No NPC is yet selling it and I am level 24 now.
"
SauMaris wrote:
I wonder though, how do you get Storm Brand while leveling? No NPC is yet selling it and I am level 24 now.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Siosa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info