ggg plz gimme a key or i take a plane to new zealand and hump all your sheep !

title
meeeeeeeeeee (translate>> give the keys save us)
"When the tears of a human being finally dried up forever, it becomes a demon, a monster. And he himself dry."
I used to work with a Kiwi here in the States. Having had conversations with him about this regularly - I assure you, it will not work.

All of the sheep in New Zealand are already in committed relationships - and won't have anything to do with the likes of you.
"
OfLoathing wrote:
I used to work with a Kiwi here in the States. Having had conversations with him about this regularly - I assure you, it will not work.

All of the sheep in New Zealand are already in committed relationships - and won't have anything to do with the likes of you.

Well, however disheartened i might have felt 2 minutes ago by the information that you have so magnanimously provided in your poast, ultimately i have decided to not give up on this endeavor. I will however change my method of approach, maybe buying them dinner first would improve my chances ?
Also, this "kiwi" sounds like a pretty cool guy, maybe he could send some bro-tips my way ?
tx in advance, have a nice day
need key plz
"
ANIMAL1 wrote:
"
OfLoathing wrote:

Well, however disheartened i might have felt 2 minutes ago by the information that you have so magnanimously provided in your poast, ultimately i have decided to not give up on this endeavor. I will however change my method of approach, maybe buying them dinner first would improve my chances ?
Also, this "kiwi" sounds like a pretty cool guy, maybe he could send some bro-tips my way ?
tx in advance, have a nice day
Well, first of all, pay attention to your appearance when you approach a sheep. Make sure your hair is neatly trimmed (leave the shears at home). Wearing a wool sweater probably isn't the best idea (that's a sensitive issue, wool). You might want to consider wearing a leather jacket - it'll make them think you're a baaaaaaad boy. They like that.
makes sense.
All this talk about courting sheep, I doubt your credentials in such matters.

In other words, "Says ewe!"
i will follow this sensical advice to the letter, thanks much
lolz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info