[3.8] Cold Voidfletcher Pathfinder or Deadeye

Hey - I'm currently playing this build, and it's really fun so far. I have one small problem though - if i play with Hatred and Herald of Ice, i run out of mana very (lightning arrow costs 63 mana, i have 121). Am I doing something wrong?

Ty!
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
Hey - I'm currently playing this build, and it's really fun so far. I have one small problem though - if i play with Hatred and Herald of Ice, i run out of mana very (lightning arrow costs 63 mana, i have 121). Am I doing something wrong?

Ty!

The voidfletcher has mana gain on kill, and you dont really spam it. Also you get a lot of mana from mana leech, which you should have allocated. Barrage you can spam though, since it costs very little mana
Can you take a look at my build and see what I should be aiming for next. I think my best bet would be to aim for the elder/shaper ring. I'm almost sure It'd be a giant dps boost, and is opus that big a difference? I just started PoE about a month ago and been on the grind. really loving this build. Thanks for everything! sorry to ask such a broad question, just lookin for the next goals you know.
"
Deon11x wrote:
Can you take a look at my build and see what I should be aiming for next. I think my best bet would be to aim for the elder/shaper ring. I'm almost sure It'd be a giant dps boost, and is opus that big a difference? I just started PoE about a month ago and been on the grind. really loving this build. Thanks for everything! sorry to ask such a broad question, just lookin for the next goals you know.

Hyrris Ire for sure. Arborix is only superior in damage if you take iron reflexes, which is not really that good for an evasion build.
What can I do to get more tanky? I'm getting oneshots constantly in t15-t16 maps from mobs in the Legion-Mechanic :(
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
What can I do to get more tanky? I'm getting oneshots constantly in t15-t16 maps from mobs in the Legion-Mechanic :(

As a ranged build it is more about positioning, move around more, use a vaal grace for harder encounters, also get your Diamond flask to be anti-curse, since that is a huge bonus, and you cant stack increased evasion from different flasks. You can get an enlighten and use a Flesh and Stone on Sand Stance(or use that instead of HoI), that makes nearby enemies blind and you take less damage from far away enemies. You also have a burning effect gloves, but no way to ignite since you dont deal any fire damage (I do through my ring on my character). Upgrade your Solaris Pantheon and Grukthul maybe.
"
"
Schokoholzi wrote:

As a ranged build it is more about positioning, move around more, use a vaal grace for harder encounters, also get your Diamond flask to be anti-curse, since that is a huge bonus, and you cant stack increased evasion from different flasks. You can get an enlighten and use a Flesh and Stone on Sand Stance(or use that instead of HoI), that makes nearby enemies blind and you take less damage from far away enemies. You also have a burning effect gloves, but no way to ignite since you dont deal any fire damage (I do through my ring on my character). Upgrade your Solaris Pantheon and Grukthul maybe.

Thank you! Will try this out :)
So I'm running this build or something similar and I see a lot of people linking chain with ice shot and correct me if I'm wrong but chain and pierce do not stack?(Voidflecther) Or am I missing something?
"
mormis wrote:
So I'm running this build or something similar and I see a lot of people linking chain with ice shot and correct me if I'm wrong but chain and pierce do not stack?(Voidflecther) Or am I missing something?

Voidfletcher is ground targeted, it doesnt hit enemies in its path, on the other hand ice shot will only pierce if you have another source of pierce such as the jewel or something similar.
"
"
mormis wrote:

Voidfletcher is ground targeted, it doesnt hit enemies in its path, on the other hand ice shot will only pierce if you have another source of pierce such as the jewel or something similar.

But Voidfletcher has "Arrows pierce an additional target" and when you pierce something it can't chain, it's either or. I'm not really sure what you mean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info