No arena and PVP Dueling modes in PS4 POE ??!!

PVP sounds fun. I hope they add it.
Hi! Love the game but this game absolutely need a pvp or arena! Please!
"
ConirHawk wrote:
is it popular on pc/xbox?

It isnt available for XB either.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
"
DjOrchard wrote:
D2 vet here. Pvp being the heart of most active players on any decent game... We'd like pvp on ps4 dudes!

I can't think of any decent game where pvp mattered to true gamers.
"
TJ_Solo wrote:
"
DjOrchard wrote:
D2 vet here. Pvp being the heart of most active players on any decent game... We'd like pvp on ps4 dudes!

I can't think of any decent game where pvp mattered to true gamers.

+1
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I'm all for having more options such as PvP, but I myself avoid PvP in games such as this, WoW, Red Dead 2, etc, not enjoyable to me at all.
Seconding this but for xbox one.
agreeing just because I want everything to be added to the ps4 version. soo lets get pvp - guilds - all the little extra thingys on stash tabs - and somehow get it soo i can get a pricecheck on my gear lolll

all seriousness though. I will play either way this game is fun and all of my friends like it too. We will support it till we get bored :)
Gau BOOM!! Bigggg Bada BOOOM
I tried it on PC and wasn't really a fan. If I remember right, it had weird build/skill restrictions. Certain skills/builds would just 1-time you in milliseconds and you have no clue what just happened.

The people invested in it were WAY invested in it and had perfect gear to just smash you.

Any balancing was too slow and I can't remember if there was any reward structure?

My experience was: Walk in first time...dead instantly

Ok, second time, took time to put together what I thought was an ok pvp setup...dead instantly

Maybe look into builds that could compete, put together what I had...dead instantly.

Pretty much summed it up for me.

Edit: Game struggles to run on consoles as is, not really sure it's ready for another game mode to bog down resource drain even more? It's not very popular so doubt GGG would dedicate any resources to porting it to console.
Last edited by Sumosan13 on Jul 10, 2019, 6:16:18 PM
Sarn Arena was fun on PC but it was really easy to get ganked and die. But somehow it was still pretty fun. But its feels more important to grind more gear than sit in the pvp area for too long. There are tons of endgame people in there that are hard to kill.

It would be fun if they had open Sarn arena again just for players to dick around and a new Arena or Moba mode where you can only wear pvp armor and pvp weapons and there is a new level 30 skill tree just for the pvp area.

The PoE Battle Royale was FUN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info