No arena and PVP Dueling modes in PS4 POE ??!!

Hello

Why there is no pvp/arena or any dueling modes in PS4 Poe Version ? will there be pvp mode in the future ??

Regards
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2019, 1:07:54 PM
This post hasn't gotten any attention and I feel like it deserves an answer so commenting in hopes of getting it supported
GGG reacting on there own forum? lol.....all I say is lol :D
So can i get an anwser i really like to know that i have asked everywhere still no anwser ?
So ?

Im curious about this thing too GGG.
Yes i would like to know when we are getting PvP too?
pvp? new ps4 player here - wasnt even remotely aware that this game had a pvp mode oO is it popular on pc/xbox? i know games like diablo3 or warframe have pvp modes but nobody really plays them... is poe pvp actually good?

pvp is hit or miss. There is no balance in pvp lool. but if you have been the the hall of the grand elders map. those are all the people who did good in pvp. So you face them and it can be a bitch lol. I hated pvp and not many people pvp. Prob why they did not add it in there.
Id love pvp only to test build vs build. Sarn arena looks like itd be a great place to know which would win. I wouldnt go above 3v3 due to lag issues, but, yeah I and 7 others in my PS4 party just REALLY talked about it forever. We want to know which of our builds would be best for pvp. thanks for reading if you do.
D2 vet here. Pvp being the heart of most active players on any decent game... We'd like pvp on ps4 dudes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info