[3.6] Willemh's Aurabot - Life Based - 17 Auras, 1 Aspect - 164% aura effect

"
Wasfill wrote:
Willemhubers, great job! Do you have enough speed w\o haste?

Karunga, Champ is pretty fun in support role. Know build that utilize tauant and warcrys, not "BiS" but still good support.

bvanharjr, also any asc auras don't get bonuses from %inc auras =\

For clarification:
I meant Champion not Necro-Champion Ascendant.

Yeah I know the % Attack and Castspeed is a fan Favorit.
Keep in Mind the Champion's Buffs and Debuffs against enemys are nothing to sneeze at.
50% increased Attackspeed is nice for sure, if that scales your Damage or mobility. But if you support a DoT-Build like Frostorb or Chaos dmg - 20% more damage taken is much much better.

Added flat physical on a Facebreaker build could get uggly too.

A clarification on the Guardian's and Necro's Auras:
Increased Aura Effect works for those.
As theses passives add an effect to every Aura you cast.
And increased Aura Effect scales the Effect of Auras YOU CAST.

It does NOT work on the Armour and ES provided by the guardian as that is not an Skill you cast. Its just there. It also neither works on Death's Oath Aura, Victario's Flight Movement Speed etc. (Item Effects all).
Doesnt work on the 20% Elemental Resistant a necromancer supports while she has an Aura active.

But it does very much increase the effect of 1% physical Reduction, 0.2% Lifereg or 2% haste per Aura. Every Auras Effect is then taken for itself and applied to.
Smite, Rejuvenation Totem and Banners are also regarded as Auras, as you can see by their skillgem's Aura-Tag.
What do you think about "Words of Glory" node? It's another pseudo aura effect grating 6% attack+cast+move speed if we used enduring cry recently. Could be more if aura effectiveness applies to this effect aswell?! Also Enduring cry will cost no mana. Takes 3 passives tho.
Last edited by yakoob on Apr 27, 2019, 5:06:12 PM
"
yakoob wrote:
What do you think about "Words of Glory" node? It's another pseudo aura effect grating 6% attack+cast+move speed if we used enduring cry recently. Could be more if aura effectiveness applies to this effect aswell?! Also Enduring cry will cost no mana. Takes 3 passives tho.

I personally havent used a Warcry the last 2 leagues.

Enduring Cry is a nice save in early Game situations and Rallying Cry is very unrelyable.
I have to charge forward alone to get a few enemies for the Buff, but then there is no person in range to receive the buff.
You will usually buff DPS to such ridiculous extremes that normal mobs melt in seconds or offscreen.

The Auraeffect from Words of Glory is not subject to increased Aura Effect - as it is not casted by you and the Gem that generates the Buff does not have an "Aura" Tag.

Other then that I dont even have the space on my Hotbar mostly.

Just my personal opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info