Issues with Playstation Purchases

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, we're starting to arrive in office. I've just had a talk with our web admin who says the purchasing issues that some users were experiencing should be resolved. If you made a purchase and didn't receive your items please re-open the shop page, or the 'Cosmetics' tab. If you still believe you haven't received your items after that (please allow a period for them to redeem when browsing the above page), then send support@grindinggear.com an e-mail and they'll be able to further assist you.
"
DiscordSupxr wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, we're starting to arrive in office. I've just had a talk with our web admin who says the purchasing issues that some users were experiencing should be resolved. If you made a purchase and didn't receive your items please re-open the shop page, or the 'Cosmetics' tab. If you still believe you haven't received your items after that (please allow a period for them to redeem when browsing the above page), then send support@grindinggear.com an e-mail and they'll be able to further assist you.

"There is no content.
It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

Spent $40 and I have never received supporter pack or coins.

The "There is no content for sale", is a local error. Try refreshing the shop until it loads and let me know if you've still not received them.
"
SousChefSanji wrote:
Same thing happening here. PlayStation store tries to make me buy it again rather than saying I've already purchased it (Sunspire pack)
Can you elaborate here? Are you saying you've not received the items & points? Packs can be purchased multiple times if users wish to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info