Issues with Playstation Purchases

Good day.

Apologies if this shouldn't be posted here, I just wasn't sure where to post it besides here.

Earlier I purchased the Playstation Plus pack as well as an expensive (in my country/currency) supporters pack, but didn't receive either. The free pack states it's unavailable due to me owning it, even though I can't download it at all.

The supporters pack was purchased successfully, however, after completing the purchase it simply took me back to the purchase page, stating that I should still buy it, meaning there is no option for me download it. It appears as though the store isn't registering purchases made for the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Sorry for my late response everyone. I can confirm that after a few hours my cosmetics/purchases showed up in my cosmetics section in-game. On the store, the supporters pack still shows as not being purchased though, which I think isn't ideal. Something should be implemented to avoid people unnecessarily double purchasing items thinking their purchase wasn't successful, as I almost did this yesterday, but found some inner patience.
Last edited by Warrie_D on Mar 27, 2019, 1:12:46 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2023, 12:43:00 PM
I'm having the same problem
Ditto....Spent 40 dollars and I have received nothing so far.
i spend $20 and no points

i spend 75$ and nothing :(
plz GGG fix your shit
Same here got nothing
Bought a supporter pack and got nothing.

Side note: Is there a way to log in to forums with my ps4 account for when i get my supporter badge?
same happend to me, i logged in, bought 100 points for currency tabs cause obvious. And over 2 hours and no points, so i went to my email, copied my receipt and emailed support. Still waiting. Will let you know if they respond
ok so i just got a responce..

-------------
Hi there,

Thank you for the message and I am sorry to hear about this. This is a current known issue and the team are looking into it as we speak.

Thank you so much for all of your patience.

Best regards,
Rob

------------
So they are aware.. just dunno how long the wait is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info