[3.6] Immune and Tanky: CI Soulrend/Bane Occultist [Starter, Cheap, End-Game Viable, SSF, HC]

Hi! I really like the idea of this build and will try to follow it through with my first character in Legion.

Just one question: I can't seem to see what to do with the bandits. It might be in there and I just keep overreading it! Kill them all? Or keep one alive?
Man this build is the build im hoping for someone to post and god it came down to us its the perfect build for newcomers and for me its just....BRAVO!!
Thoughts on Immortal Call vs. the other new defensive skills in 3.7?

Defensively IC still seems to be better than nothing, but I'm not sure it has much to offer in a CWDT setup anymore that I wouldn't rather use a flask for.
Any update for 3.7 coming? =)
"
sallygirl wrote:
Hi! I really like the idea of this build and will try to follow it through with my first character in Legion.

Just one question: I can't seem to see what to do with the bandits. It might be in there and I just keep overreading it! Kill them all? Or keep one alive?

Sorry, I did not mention that in the forum post, it is only visible in PoB, you want to kill all bandits.

"
Man this build is the build im hoping for someone to post and god it came down to us its the perfect build for newcomers and for me its just....BRAVO!!

Thanks, glad you enjoy it. :)

"
Bk老虎 wrote:
Thoughts on Immortal Call vs. the other new defensive skills in 3.7?

Defensively IC still seems to be better than nothing, but I'm not sure it has much to offer in a CWDT setup anymore that I wouldn't rather use a flask for.

"
LFM91 wrote:
Any update for 3.7 coming? =)

Not planning on playing 3.7, but might take some time to check the changelog and throw something together and revisit the CWDT.

All I know is that Occultist got nerved pretty hard, not sure about trickster, but that might be a better option for 3.7.
I have been using Steelskin with my cwdt its at like lvl 13 or 14 atm so 900ish shield. I plan on getting it higher as my es gets larger so It doesn't feel as bad to lvl the cwdt more. I haven't tested the new Ic I just like the absorb shield idea and it makes me glow. Also Check out the Sorrow of the devine Sulphur flask. besides adding zealots oath when its on wich does give u some decent little regen it now applys life recovery from flasks to energy shield.
Any chance you're going to revisit this build in 3.8?

I really loved your build in 3.6 until they nerfed occultist so damn hard!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info