Your PlayStation Questions Answered

I was kind of excited for this, i have several family members who i wanted to introduce this game and play with, but since id be losing out on numerous premium stash tabs, all the specialized stash tabs, and cosmetics, i just can't do it.Literally just bought the unique stash tab a couple days ago. If that changes it would definitely be a great change and would assume that it would lead to many more players.
Hello.

Any plans to introduce a one-button press logout macro function in the future?

Now you have to press two buttons to logout and thats not optimal.
Thanks in advance.
Can i Switch the flask keys to R1/R2 and L1/L2 ??
The key assignment is terrible now, you can not get it right.
"
Blood88 wrote:
Can i Switch the flask keys to R1/R2 and L1/L2 ??
The key assignment is terrible now, you can not get it right.

You can remap buttons within playstation settings to your desire. Just remember to change them back before playing other games, or you will be really bad when playing those other games!

https://www.howtogeek.com/245977/how-to-remap-buttons-on-your-playstation-4s-controller/

IGN: Cimos_Baller
"Is there any connectivity to accounts for the pc version? Basically can I access my pc account on the PS4?
It won't be possible to connect to your PC account from your PlayStation 4 account."
Omg, rlly? so u hope that we just buy again all the things that we had?
i cant believe that GGG made the same mistake like Diablo...
"
Dkuds wrote:
"Is there any connectivity to accounts for the pc version? Basically can I access my pc account on the PS4?
It won't be possible to connect to your PC account from your PlayStation 4 account."
Omg, rlly? so u hope that we just buy again all the things that we had?
i cant believe that GGG made the same mistake like Diablo...

It's not a "mistake". Sony needs to make a buck too.
consoles are the industrie's biggest step to protect themsevels from their customers. never supported that crap cause i like the freedom of the pc platform.

ggg had developed the right tech to have games run on pc without taking control away from players. which i supported.

now when i spend money on poe, i support more consoles development than pc again, ugh.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Are there no betrayal encounters?
Betrayal encounters were disabled and will be re-enabled in patch 3.6.3.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
well, I wanted the sunspire hideout until I saw how much much more expensive stuff was on the PS4.. guess I'll stick to PC..
generally dangerous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info