[3.6] Chaos Popcorn Trickster (23.6m Shaper DPS with current gear)

"
Nicol wrote:
So first off, I’d agree with you that full shaper items is unnecessary, but I think you need a pretty good reason to drop items and swapping an ~8 ex watchers for command of the pit, for example, won’t really be a budgetary improvement. Diadem might be more damage in the end but that’s losing pretty important hp/resists, in addition to making it extremely hard to get the storm burst enchant which is a unique multiplier for damage. Also, if you keep the helm and swap to hatred, the loss of zealotry makes bottled faith very sketchy as it’s a lot harder to place consecrated ground under the enemy (which is additive cc as well).

-You can simply put on Command of the Pit and profit.. no changes needed (not sure why you would lose a Watcher's Eye).
-Resists don't matter because you can just get some more on other slots.
- I think you misunderstood.. you can run Hatred AND Zealotry AND Wrath when you use Diadem.

"
Nicol wrote:
On weapons, I’ve discussed sceptres with clan (and started out using them) and find whirling blades too appealing to not use it. Damage is high enough as is that I wanted to focus in more on mobility.
It is a prefference thing indeed, I personally don't even have a regular movemend skill, Flame Dash is just that good on it's own. But hey, if DPS is the goal, Void Scepter's are the best of the best.

"
Nicol wrote:
You can swap the amulet and it might be more damage, but a big thing to note is that phys to lightning on amulet is a really good dps stat on it’s own with conversion and stacking abuse (keep in mind the elder amulet has to deal with the 5% ele as chaos right away ignoring other stats on the amulet). And shaped cotb should always be bis because they’re mandatory conversion anyway. Basically, when I’ve shaped all my other gear, the last piece is the amulet, and I’m comparing ignoring chaos resist, 5 ele as chaos, and whatever shaped dps stats I can get with elder, where phys as fire is the worst added as, non chaos as chaos is better but additive with all my other ele as chaos.. it gets pretty close. It probably looks a lot better when you switch several things around at once but I don’t think with my pob the elder amulet wins. I’d have to check when I get home though and will update accordingly if I’m wrong on this
I made a small mistake when changing Amulets in the POB, as I still had the Phys to Cold and Lightning on it (which Elder amu can't roll). non-chaos to chaos+ phys to fire loses out slightly to a shaped phys to cold and phys to lightning, so in that regard you are correct and I was wrong.

"
Nicol wrote:
Oh and I don’t believe I had a third aura ticked on? Definitely shouldn’t, maybe all the different wraths I was leveling are appearing but there shouldn’t be any others.
You had Zealotry, Wrath (2 but disregard that) and hatred turned on. so obviously Hatred was not ment to be turned on, since you can only run 2 with your PoB.

Either way, with the amulet changes(using a shaped with double phys) the dps is even a bit higher as I posted in my PoB. Still stands that breaking up the All Shaper portion of Eternity shroud still gives a bunch more dps.
Which is good news for min-maxing people and people on a budget, and less good for Eternity Shroud as a whole since with that heavy of an investment it should be more worth imo..
Yeah on the pit vs watchers thing I just meant for attaining arcane surge. Pits probably fine if you don’t mind losing insanity, and lets you select a diff eye.

Again would definitely be cautious dropping hp at this point though for a diadem, it’s squishy enough as is.
ign - Zilead
what about pantheon m8 ?
"
judoka_xx wrote:
what about pantheon m8 ?

I used brine king + ryslatha, mainly for life flask uptime on bosses/lab and to avoid chain stuns. Could be changed to preference for sure though
ign - Zilead
Been leveling up following this build. It's OP as hell. I'm only level 80 and I'm destroying any content I've done so far. I still have a ton of gearing to do but my setup works for now. I've been switching between divine ire and storm burst to see which one I like more.

My fossil crafted helm with -9 max chaos res and cwdt despair helps deal with chaos res since I can't afford shaped call of the brotherhoods. Once I get the currency I plan on multi-modding my sceptre and making a new off-hand with the same stats as my mainhand.
My trash gear:
Spoiler
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Been leveling up following this build. It's OP as hell. I'm only level 80 and I'm destroying any content I've done so far. I still have a ton of gearing to do but my setup works for now. I've been switching between divine ire and storm burst to see which one I like more.

My fossil crafted helm with -9 max chaos res and cwdt despair helps deal with chaos res since I can't afford shaped call of the brotherhoods. Once I get the currency I plan on multi-modding my sceptre and making a new off-hand with the same stats as my mainhand.
My trash gear:
Spoiler

Why not cast Despair instead? cwdt limits the usefelness of Despair.
Hi,

I just got this Staff and am looking for builds to use it:

Would this build work with it too?

on paper phys as extra light seems more dps than ele as chaos, maybe chaos is better ONLY after you have 100% shaper items? I'm trying to make lvling daggers and extra as light has more dps so far with all gear except rings shaper(I copy paste ur passives and most gear)
i tried altering the tree to fit in unnatural instict but i Always end up with less Damage/hp Maybe someone could help me best regards
Does this build die a lot? 6k ehp seems low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info