[3.7] Cold Stacking Rain of Arrows Deadeye [Quick Clearspeed Starter]

"
duabijitelur wrote:
just wondering if the dex nodes near ranger are worth taking

I wouldn't say it's worth it unless you have an amulet with Increased Damage per 15 Dexterity. Then it might be worth thinking about. If not I wouldn't take it.
Last edited by JeDDyCZ on Jul 8, 2019, 12:04:01 PM
Thanks everyone for using my build. We've gotten way more views that I've ever anticipated. I hope all of you are having fun. Cheers!
Last edited by JeDDyCZ on Jul 8, 2019, 1:19:15 PM
Might be a silly question, but have you considered slayer as ascendancy?
"
Spiattalo wrote:
Might be a silly question, but have you considered slayer as ascendancy?

No, I haven't. I guess it could potentially work, since Slayer is broken now, but you might run into trouble with the tree as you're starting in different location.
Moreover I think you would be better of switching to physical damage and impale mechanic if you were to go with a Slayer. I have a feeling Tarke made a character like that so you might want to check it out if you're interested in that kind of gameplay.
Hi, thanks for the build. I may have missed something, but how come your PoB link adds up to 126/123 points allocated?
"
hellskier wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. I may have missed something, but how come your PoB link adds up to 126/123 points allocated?

Honestly, I have no clue, must have been an error on my part. My local version was 123/123. Thanks for telling me though, it should be fixed now.
Hi, this build has so much damage, smooth mapping through to t16s but must beware of one-shots although that could improve my mechanical skills which I appreciate. I'd imagine its gonna get better when I 6-link my hyrris ire eventually. thanks alot.

"
yoilio wrote:
Hi, this build has so much damage, smooth mapping through to t16s but must beware of one-shots although that could improve my mechanical skills which I appreciate. I'd imagine its gonna get better when I 6-link my hyrris ire eventually. thanks alot.

I'm glad to hear that you're having fun and the build is going well. One-shots are our most notable weakness, but Hyrri's Ire should help a lot (well either that or Starkonja as a helmet option). Good luck!
Thank you for making this really cool build Im really liking it, its well made
Wanted to thanks the author of this guide because it helped me to have a view on the game as a new player cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info