[3.7] Occultist/Trickster Bane SSF SHC lvl 100 Rank 3 Build guide / All Content / lvl 100 viable

Updated the build guide with new leveling Section:
I tried it out couple times and found out that leveling with StormBrand/Explosive trap is the way to go.
In your previous SSF run, curious about what your chest like? , e.g. ES ? (before you buy the 6-link chest in standard league :) )
"
wx5945 wrote:
In your previous SSF run, curious about what your chest like? , e.g. ES ? (before you buy the 6-link chest in standard league :) )

I used for starter a chest with like 480 ES
than I found a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Queen%27s_Hunger
what is really rare.
Around 96 I crafted a 640ES chest with some fossils and used that till 100
Bane will be nerfed: Bane
Now deals 45.7 base chaos damage per second at gem level 1 (from 66.8), up to 895.6 at gem level 20 (from 1060.6).
Soulrend
The projectile now has a radius of 10 (from 13).
do this build still viable with bane + soulrend?
AND occultist nerf ofc
Buddy and myself plan on using this build for 3.7 to get to maps and farm currency for melee builds. Looking forward to the updated guide for this Friday! Thanks for the build by the way!
@ScarletDestiny1 Had a good time playing this during the last event; thanks for the build!

@Anyone I'm planning on starting 3.7 with this. What's your opinion on the Occultist and Bane changes? Literally unplayable, significantly worse, or still ok?
Updated some parts for 3.7 on the first post if you got any questions I'll try to answer all before 3.7 Launch.

I'll also stream my Racing Practice with Chaos Skills and my race on:
twitch.tv/scarletblade1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info