[3.7] RavioliMusick's Divine Ire Totems - League Starter - SHAPER DOWN - Kamehameha All Content!

Starting it now as SCSSF, looks fun. Really happy to see that you have patch notes and that you reworked today!

Thanks for making a great looking guide.
Hi again! - Another question for ya..I just did the level 66 lab and put the points into mana regen and totem placement speed and then ritual of awakening. - So at this point I am still crappy geared and such..I have 3 totems <not sure if this is normal> - before I put the point into ritual of awakening I could put the 3 totems anywhere one at a time, with the point in it my first cast is casting 2 totems, second is 1 but i cant separate them, one totem will always be a cast of two and then one a single. <that happen to make sense?> - is there a way to be able to cast the totems in 3 different locations again without taking the point out of that? I really like the placement speed!

Thanks <sorry for the newblette question again>
"
BadKittie wrote:
Hi again! - Another question for ya..I just did the level 66 lab and put the points into mana regen and totem placement speed and then ritual of awakening. - So at this point I am still crappy geared and such..I have 3 totems <not sure if this is normal> - before I put the point into ritual of awakening I could put the 3 totems anywhere one at a time, with the point in it my first cast is casting 2 totems, second is 1 but i cant separate them, one totem will always be a cast of two and then one a single. <that happen to make sense?> - is there a way to be able to cast the totems in 3 different locations again without taking the point out of that? I really like the placement speed!

Thanks <sorry for the newblette question again>

No worries about the question! So you'll always be placing two totems at a time, therefore after the first two are placed, the next cast will remove one of them so the next cast can place two.

However, as soon as you get a +1 to Max Summoned Totems shield, it'll just be two at a time. That'll create a much smoother playstyle for you.
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
YAY! Wonderful. Thank you so much!!
Leveling feels really really slow for me rn. Level 28. What could I do to improve it? Damage is fine, just feels a bit clunky right now.

*I'd actually say my damage is kinda insane, just feels really clunky to clear general stuff.
Last edited by MechanicalDragon on Jun 25, 2019, 8:07:43 PM
"
Leveling feels really really slow for me rn. Level 28. What could I do to improve it? Damage is fine, just feels a bit clunky right now.

*I'd actually say my damage is kinda insane, just feels really clunky to clear general stuff.

Can use multiple totems support while leveling if it feels better.
"
"

Can use multiple totems support while leveling if it feels better.

Oh yeahh, I forgot that support existed. I'll try that out, thank you. I just need to figure out my mana and leveling should feel way betterrrr...
Nevermind, I switched to Divine Ire and all my problems just went out the window.
can i ask if i use only 1 aura with is better hatred/zealotry or wraith?
"
nerolove95 wrote:
can i ask if i use only 1 aura with is better hatred/zealotry or wraith?

Wrath might give you better DPS, especially if you're not invested in increasing phys damage since we get a 19% more multiplier on our phys damage to spells.

Punch it into PoB and find out! Or get an Aul's Wrath ammy for 14 ex and run all three lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info