News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

"
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

It was the killer's words, not mine.

And why did you think it was a good idea to add the picture of the murdered kid to it ? Adding impact to your argumentation maybe? it is still classless.

Because his life was taken

Classless is allowing this to continue. You need to SEE the results of Trump's rhetoric and take action to stop him

As long as there are extremists, willing to kill people. You would find extremists willing to retaliate against them. Thus the cycle continues. Association fallacies will exist as long as extremists twist and pull ideas to support their terrible ideologies and decisions.

You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Huge difference when there's an extremist sitting in the Oval Office tweeting messages of hate to the other extremists
"
jadenharrow wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Imagine using the photo of a dead kid over the dead bodies of a terrorist attack to further your own insane political beliefs.
What a fucking class act.

Agreed, I regret making this thread, something that was supposed to be a kind thoughtful gesture, has brought the worst out of people.

I disagree. In the wake of the New Zealand massacre, as all other mass shootings, People need to offer something more than sending "thoughts and prayers", a gesture which offer lip service without offering anything meaningful.

People need to demand changes and practical solutions, not just kind thoughts.

It's not unreasonable.
"
jadenharrow wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Imagine using the photo of a dead kid over the dead bodies of a terrorist attack to further your own insane political beliefs.
What a fucking class act.

Agreed, I regret making this thread, something that was supposed to be a kind thoughtful gesture, has brought the worst out of people.

You shouldn't. Just because a few people can't control themselves and feel compelled to use the dead to push their own partisan political beliefs doesn't make you or the thread wrong.
People were killed by a right wing terrorist. It's not partisan; it's a fact.
"

Only if your definition of "right-wing" is an accelerationist, nihilist, ethnonationalist, eco-fascist. Which it isn't. It's also not "left-wing" either, for that matter. There's nothing factual about the claim.

This shooter isn't part of any mainstream political opinion of any political party on any country on the planet.
He's the one who declared himself a product of right wing radicalization, not I.
"

There are two kinds of reporters.

The ones who present the data, tear it appart and get to the bottom of it and let the audience do with that information what they want.

The ones that gather the data, tear it appart and piece it back together to fit a narative they think is "correct" and deter people from making choices for themselves.

Combining your post's pretty much puts you in the second block.

I mean, it's pretty much telling you didn't read his manifesto because a reporter that did wouldn't make the claims your making.

Simply put, your handle is a terrible representation of what your doing.

And mine is Boem so i don't mind throwing a brick into it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
We tested it extensively
"
Boem wrote:
"

There are two kinds of reporters.

The ones who present the data, tear it appart and get to the bottom of it and let the audience do with that information what they want.

The ones that gather the data, tear it appart and piece it back together to fit a narative they think is "correct" and deter people from making choices for themselves.

Combining your post's pretty much puts you in the second block.

I mean, it's pretty much telling you didn't read his manifesto because a reporter that did wouldn't make the claims your making.

Simply put, your handle is a terrible representation of what your doing.

And mine is Boem so i don't mind throwing a brick into it.

Peace,

-Boem-

I did no such thing. I presented the facts without creating any narrative at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info