The Glimmerwood Mystery Box

I never wrote anything in the themes with the presentation of the new mailbox, but THIS is really great, I feel a little offended because the things I bought earlier and by half are not as cool as these.
Really disappointing that you can spend £3~ and get a duplicate item you can't do anything with :/

I'm fine with these boxes being expensive, but it's really irritating when you get 5+ of the same thing.
Duplicate items are very deceptive. I have received 6 phase skill effects, 3 immortal calls, 3 madcap auras, 5 madcap helmets. 250 bucks and I was trying to get the huntsman wings to finish the transcendent combined set, without luck. I guess getting 1 or two dupes is fine but there really should be a limit. The way it is currently implemented, it is definitely a cash grab, deceptive practice to encourage ppl to spend more money on points for boxes, akin to EA or similar evil companies. GGG, you can do better. For example: GW2 doesn't allow dupes when you buy their chests.
I bought 16 boxes.

Got:

- Huntsman Toad
- Huntsman Tree
- Madcap Tree
- Huntsman Dagger
- Maedcap Dagger
- 2x Madcap Body Armor
- 2x Madcap Helmet
- Madcap hood
- 2x Huntsman Gloves
- 2x Huntsman Aura Effect
- Madcap Footprints
- Huntsman Boots
- Huntsman Wings

So 4 duplicates, I think that´s not so bad, especially with all the high value things like wings, weapon skins etc.

I STILL wished we could either refund the duplicates (maybe for half the points), use them as "manequins" in our hideouts, trade them with other players... or at least recolour them with consumables.
First off game themed skins.

Inb4

Next League: Manga and Anime armour sets

Mix both for
H E N T A I Armour Set!
"
WiseGuard wrote:
How is this in any shape or form related to the theme of this League?

What a clown shit show lately it is.

To bad that's minority ideology, welcome to main stream cancer have a pleasant visit. Just remember if your not sure about something, just look at the faces of companies, Chris Wilson = Mark Zuckerberg.
both sets looks mediocre,but combined one...damn, i wish i can buy it, not trying to waste tonns of money to have a chance to get it >_>
Since I've started POE I've spent way more than I would for any other game but you give a lot of content and deserve at least my support. But this is no better than loot boxes, something I thought was on its way out after EA and their StarWars balls up. I have no problem with buying supporter packs or other content I like but I will not buy mystery boxes.

Give me the choice to buy these sets and I might but don't try and get more money out of people in the constant search for a piece that may be very rare. That's just blatant greed and something I thought you were above...

If you are not making enough profit at the moment, then someone is doing something wrong considering even for a free to play game your stuff is very expensive.
Last edited by Rites on Mar 15, 2019, 8:05:20 AM
Yo do know why they keep selling you lootboxes right?
Because you keep buying them.
They are not going away.
GGG, the Huntsman Wings are bugged.
After a battle with lots of effects, they "glitch" and then look like this:

Please fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info