The Glimmerwood Mystery Box

Damn within 19 boxes i had already 6 dublicates ...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
nefarious wrote:
Is this an out-of-season April Fools joke?

Wallet = safe this league.

lol, true story bro!
How is this in any shape or form related to the theme of this League?

What a clown shit show lately it is.
When will we get a chance to recycle duplicates ?Like recycle and get 10-20 points depending on value.Bot that coll sitting on 5-7 same mtx,at least give players that pay a chance to regamble those points somehow.
Have to say, great job! This has to be the best looking box set so far. A little of everything. Finally, a set that looks good on a female character. This set prompted me to buy a larger support pack for the first time. Absolutely stunning lineup. Just wish I could trade some of the duplicates lol
"
HoangBoss wrote:
i only love the box appearance and would love it as a stash skin

So this!
Wow beautiful art work!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
OMG THOSE WINGS!!!!! :O <3
:O
Lulz, just bought 4 of them, outcome was quite funny, like an lsd trip mtx

ALL HAIL HYPNO TOAD

Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 15, 2019, 4:31:48 AM
"
Nekrothique wrote:
When will we get a chance to recycle duplicates ?Like recycle and get 10-20 points depending on value.Bot that coll sitting on 5-7 same mtx,at least give players that pay a chance to regamble those points somehow.

PLEASE!!! I have 5 chest of one kind, 5 rabbits, 4 frogs, 4 Madcap aura, 3 immortal call, 3 huntsman aura, several of the boots and copies of the mounted rabbit head. The boots aren't too bad as you can combine them, but would be nice to trade the chest pieces back for credit or something even if it is nominal. Maybe a gifting system so I can share some of the extras with my gaming buddies :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info