3.6 CI Soulrend Trickster (League Starter/SSF/HC viable) - No MoM/EB shenanigans :^)

Spoiler

huge update on my gear, tree and jewels. can sustain 6l SR now 9k ES. u can check my tree for jeweles that helps alot
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 20, 2019, 10:25:17 AM
"
ljoborges wrote:
http://poeurl.com/ck1a

Made a small change on the tree. Saved 2 points.

I'm intrigued, very good! Updated my skill tree accordingly.
Thanks for contributing. Very appreciated :)
Last edited by almarux on Mar 20, 2019, 7:38:46 PM
Got new ideas, coming up in my next update (probably tomorrow).

After getting smacked (not killed though) by the Primordial Blocks boss I thought about getting more physical mitigation than my Granite Flask. I came up with following changes:

- Replace Flame Dash with Shield Charge + Fortify
- Move Arcane Surge to Bane (losing Increased Area of Effect)
- Replace Quicksilver Flask with another Utility Flask (most likely Basalt) since we will move with Shield Charge

Overall this should improve the build even further.

We would lose the ability to skip gaps via Flame Dash, but if you really need it (e.g. for Lab) you can totally squeeze it in, for example in the Wither setup (most likely replacing the Increased Duration Support).
Going Shield Charge also restricts our weapon choice since you can't use Shield Charge with a wand. Cerberus Limb becomes even more interesting now!
A crafted weapon is better than a Cerberus Limb.
Usefull for leveling.
"
ljoborges wrote:
A crafted weapon is better than a Cerberus Limb.
Usefull for leveling.

That's right to some extent - offensively speaking, a crafted weapon has higher DPS potential; The effect of Cerberus Limb is super strong defensively though when combined with a armour or/and ES shield (but as I said, it doesn't make sense to go for the leech bonus, we don't need it).

Today I made the switch to Shield Charge to have access to Fortify and am super happy with how it turned out. Though I figured it's bad to drop Flame Dash completely, especially with decaying areas this league. Like I said yesterday, I replaced the Increased Duration Support in the Wither setup with Flame Dash. Totally recommend this, though keep in mind that you have to recolour the item accordingly and also relink the sockets - you only want a 3L, else your Flame Dash turns into a totem ;)
I will try to update my build guide tomorrow!
Last edited by almarux on Mar 22, 2019, 6:58:00 PM
Hello guys, I'm making this build in SSF Standard League just to have fun, this is my gear at the moment and I didn't die yet. I'm actually in act 10.

I have actually 3k ES and 1.8k HP and cap all resists.

Spoiler

At the moment, this build being efficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info