Intensify Support

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2021, 1:47:49 PM
Should work with attacks too.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
I have bane linked to intensify - unleash - despair - swift affliction - controlled destruction on my occultist.
There seems to be a dramatic decrease in casting speed when reaching 4 stacks of intensity. Is this intended?
Last edited by bouboubibi on Mar 15, 2019, 4:14:58 AM
Was hoping to find why Intensify was barred from supporting Vortex. Seems to fit well with the skill.
Shagsbeard it seems to say in description it cannot support instant skills.
Thanks for that. I'd give up "instant" to use it. "Instant" needs a tag.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 21, 2019, 1:27:02 PM
Who the actual hell decided it was acceptable to make this spell only?
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
This thing would be great with a low budget Blade Flurry (which is shit w/o +85% area)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
I feel like the AoE jump on first hit is too high without a cost. As shown by most of the posts here, many feel this is supposed to be an AoE gem, and I couldn't agree less.

That said, it also feels like it wants to put you in a channel without all the channelling benefits. Not good, either.

I think there should be a 20% less damage modifier put on the first hit, which is diminished by following hits, adding up to 25% per Intensity stack (maxing at 80% more damage). That sounds intense, but when you have a 48% less AoE modifier on it as well (Concentrated Effect is 30% less), that's nearly half your AoE gone, including all increases in your passive tree. That's huge.

That said, my change does sound maybe a bit too intense. I do think that the AoE at least should not be competing with Increased AoE Support Gem in a way that you only have to run around a bit to charge it up. Another option in my mind is dropping AoE to +30% at max, but lower the AoE penalty to around -7 to nearly mimic Concentrated Effect at that point (and maybe replace it? I don't see its point anymore).
Why does it work only for spells?
We could use such gem on skills like rain of arrows or earthquake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info