Can't Move

My avatar won't move at all in town, unless I click on NPC's and then I can travel to the NPC and that is all.

I rebooted game/used 2 different mice and I'm fairly sure it's not a hardware issue (my mouse/mice work(s) fine everywhere else).
"
Tribble wrote:
My avatar won't move at all in town, unless I click on NPC's and then I can travel to the NPC and that is all.

I rebooted game/used 2 different mice and I'm fairly sure it's not a hardware issue (my mouse/mice work(s) fine everywhere else).

I think someone had the same problem yesterday. If I remember correctly, one of the Dev's said to make sure your attack is bound to Mouse1.
It started to happen immediately after trying to equip a passive gem that required more int then I had (all jokes aside) and then I used a passive skill to acquire more int and I could no longer move...
@Trax kk will try that, tyvm
"
Tribble wrote:
@Trax kk will try that, tyvm

Yeah, no problem. Here was the post I was talking about:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/24376/highlight/
Last edited by trax on Apr 1, 2012, 4:02:13 PM
.....and that is exactly what it is/was.....

when I removed the skill from my gear (and couldn't slot the one that I wanted...) I had no primary skill keyed...

can't believe I didn't think of that...

and tyvm again
"
Tribble wrote:
.....and that is exactly what it is/was.....

when I removed the skill from my gear (and couldn't slot the one that I wanted...) I had no primary skill keyed...

can't believe I didn't think of that...

and tyvm again

No problem there guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info