Cannot Move Character

I was playing the sirens cadence quest in the cavern of woe. I can no longer move my character i disconnected and rebooted the game and reconnected in town and i am still stuck but in town now. i found that i can move to npcs by right clicking on them but left clicking doews not move my character at all.
In addition to this i found if i create a new character i can move fine. When i return to the stuck character i still cannot mnove.
Bind your left mouse button to an attack action, and you'll be able to move again!
Balance & Design
I figured out it happens when you switch weapon sets with x or manually on the inventory page. If the second weapon tab has a weapon you cant use that is equip it will happen 100% of the time. I just got back from a hiatus from this game due to beta and all my standard characters have no stats so the weapon in the second weapon tab is red and when I switch/remove it I cant move. Log out and back in and I can move again.
"
I figured out it happens when you switch weapon sets with x or manually on the inventory page. If the second weapon tab has a weapon you cant use that is equip it will happen 100% of the time. I just got back from a hiatus from this game due to beta and all my standard characters have no stats so the weapon in the second weapon tab is red and when I switch/remove it I cant move. Log out and back in and I can move again.

had the same problems. log out and back in solved it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info