Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Thank you very much for this guide.
Right now I am on maps of T15, the maximum I had achieved with other characters was T10, your guide has made it very easy for me.

Thanks again for the guide
"
Hello Mate,

just wanted to drop some information here. Im a Chiropractic Student in his 4th year- all your symptomes can be helped by adressing the problems in your spine. Get your nervousystem checked and adjusted, i swear, you'll be able to reconnect yourself and dont get overwhelmed by certain things anymore. Worked wonders for me, had also post conussion struggle after a huge car crash, uncluding migraines and tinnitus.

Where is the area you live in? I could ask some friends if they know some good chiropracTORs in your area.

Be blessed and thanks for the guide my brother!
Hey bimdolf420blazeit,

You're welcome and thanks for thinking of me! I'll PM the rest.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Opssvalla wrote:
Thank you very much for this guide.
Right now I am on maps of T15, the maximum I had achieved with other characters was T10, your guide has made it very easy for me.

Thanks again for the guide
Hey Opssvalla,

Thanks! I'm glad you're progressing easily! Drops are so exciting when you don't have to "work" for them. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope you get the right maps to drop!

Thanks again for going out of your way to say thanks. You're very kind.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hello Wrecker Of Days, i wanted to Thank You for this wonderful guide. Not only it helped me find a really interesting and rewarding build but also helped to understand some nuisances of the game. Just two questions if i may:

1. You mentioned Your health conditions and how you specifically designed this build to make it easy on yourself while playing. Just curious, dont you find "dashing" and screen shifting a bit "flashy"?

2. I couldnt find any information, but does the order of sockets on an item and how they are linked together matters? Like for example Summon golem and Summon something, then two support gems for these all daisy chained in that order, would that work? Or do these two summon gems have to be on separate ends of the chain? (pos1 and pos4, with support gems in between).

3. Do you think this build would be viable in upcoming 3.7? Less powerful? More powerful? What's Your thoughts?

4. Have a great day! And i hope your condition improves soon!!! Cheers!
"
EnsKW wrote:
Hello Wrecker Of Days, i wanted to Thank You for this wonderful guide. Not only it helped me find a really interesting and rewarding build but also helped to understand some nuisances of the game. Just two questions if i may:

1. You mentioned Your health conditions and how you specifically designed this build to make it easy on yourself while playing. Just curious, dont you find "dashing" and screen shifting a bit "flashy"?

2. I couldnt find any information, but does the order of sockets on an item and how they are linked together matters? Like for example Summon golem and Summon something, then two support gems for these all daisy chained in that order, would that work? Or do these two summon gems have to be on separate ends of the chain? (pos1 and pos4, with support gems in between).

3. Do you think this build would be viable in upcoming 3.7? Less powerful? More powerful? What's Your thoughts?

Hey EnsKW,

Great questions! And thank you for the compliments! I appreciate the time you took to say those things. Thanks for the thanks :).

1. Movement skills are a rough part of the game for me. None are optimal for my symptoms and triggers but some are better than others. 3.7 may change that lots. But currently, Charged Dash is a movement skill that I can channel to apply effects instead of needing to move first to apply them. So I can channel lots and then CHOOSE to release and move my character when I'm ready. So because it channels, it provides me with the opportunity to move much less to apply my effects...instead of move, move, move, move, move to apply everything, I just stay in one spot and channel. In other words, CD is the movement skill that I can control the screen movement with the most...and move the screen around the least with as well.

I'd love to have no movement skill, but that'd be a very squishy character without so much defense...I'd then have to focus on removing some minion nodes to buff myself...and then it just changes the whole build completely. Especially going through the game without any uniques.

2. I've made a note to have this in all my guides that have CwDT. Order does not matter. It used to, so depending on the date of the thread you're reading (to answer this question via google), it may say order matters. But it doesn't anymore.

3. This build will be totally viable in 3.7. Likely cheap too! The crowd will focus on Melee so minion builds will be easy to find and buy. Accuracy for our Zombies will also have the opportunity to be 100% now instead of capped at 95% :). But honestly, 3.7 doesn't change almost anything to this build. Only the movement skill part could be impacted. I'd love for their to be a native Witch Attack movement skill that has good AoE. So depending on what movement skills GGG adds, the movement skill MAY change...but that'd be it. Other than that, it'd be the same.

4. Thanks! You too! It's ok if it doesn't get better though. Any struggle is hard. But struggle helps remind everyone what is important in life. To see someone struggle, but still be ok in what's important in life, gives others that struggle hope that whether things get better or not, things will be ok. We aren't overlooked because we have something undesirable. We all have what we have for a reason, and whether it stays until we die or eventually goes away, it's for reasons beyond our business. It'd be nice to play rough with my kids, but many people benefit from my struggle too. I'll keep fighting and take what God gives me with a smile :).

Thanks for such a thoughtful message. If I didn't answer anything or you have more questions, please let me know.

Annnnnd

"
"
EnsKW wrote:

Hey EnsKW,

Great questions! And thank you for the compliments! I appreciate the time you took to say those things. Thanks for the thanks :).

1. Movement skills are a rough part of the game for me. None are optimal for my symptoms and triggers but some are better than others. 3.7 may change that lots. But currently, Charged Dash is a movement skill that I can channel to apply effects instead of needing to move first to apply them. So I can channel lots and then CHOOSE to release and move my character when I'm ready. So because it channels, it provides me with the opportunity to move much less to apply my effects...instead of move, move, move, move, move to apply everything, I just stay in one spot and channel. In other words, CD is the movement skill that I can control the screen movement with the most...and move the screen around the least with as well.

I'd love to have no movement skill, but that'd be a very squishy character without so much defense...I'd then have to focus on removing some minion nodes to buff myself...and then it just changes the whole build completely. Especially going through the game without any uniques.

2. I've made a note to have this in all my guides that have CwDT. Order does not matter. It used to, so depending on the date of the thread you're reading (to answer this question via google), it may say order matters. But it doesn't anymore.

3. This build will be totally viable in 3.7. Likely cheap too! The crowd will focus on Melee so minion builds will be easy to find and buy. Accuracy for our Zombies will also have the opportunity to be 100% now instead of capped at 95% :). But honestly, 3.7 doesn't change almost anything to this build. Only the movement skill part could be impacted. I'd love for their to be a native Witch Attack movement skill that has good AoE. So depending on what movement skills GGG adds, the movement skill MAY change...but that'd be it. Other than that, it'd be the same.

4. Thanks! You too! It's ok if it doesn't get better though. Any struggle is hard. But struggle helps remind everyone what is important in life. To see someone struggle, but still be ok in what's important in life, gives others that struggle hope that whether things get better or not, things will be ok. We aren't overlooked because we have something undesirable. We all have what we have for a reason, and whether it stays until we die or eventually goes away, it's for reasons beyond our business. It'd be nice to play rough with my kids, but many people benefit from my struggle too. I'll keep fighting and take what God gives me with a smile :).

Thanks for such a thoughtful message. If I didn't answer anything or you have more questions, please let me know.

Thanks for Your answers, Wrecker of days. I am fairly new to the game, and it is sooo complex to begin with, and understand. I might have overlooked that part where You have mentioned that the order does not matter. And i also have seen some posts here and there, and there was no conclusive statement, except the wiki article, that described the order in which it is executed (like the chain goes from upper left, and rotates down like snake). I am definitely looking forward to play this build in 3.7 - i enjoy it quite a lot, especially when a map boss gets swarmed and all you can see is it is shaking from all the quick hits it gets :D Ver wise words on point no.4 - cannot say anything to add to that, but that i agree in full extent. Best of luck and hope to see You in the game!! Cheers!!!!
Spoiler
"
EnsKW wrote:
"
"
EnsKW wrote:

Hey EnsKW,

Thanks for Your answers, Wrecker of days. I am fairly new to the game, and it is sooo complex to begin with, and understand. I might have overlooked that part where You have mentioned that the order does not matter. And i also have seen some posts here and there, and there was no conclusive statement, except the wiki article, that described the order in which it is executed (like the chain goes from upper left, and rotates down like snake). I am definitely looking forward to play this build in 3.7 - i enjoy it quite a lot, especially when a map boss gets swarmed and all you can see is it is shaking from all the quick hits it gets :D Ver wise words on point no.4 - cannot say anything to add to that, but that i agree in full extent. Best of luck and hope to see You in the game!! Cheers!!!!
"
EnsKW wrote:
"I am fairly new to the game, and it is sooo complex to begin with, and understand. I might have overlooked that part where You have mentioned that the order does not matter."
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it like that! I meant that as a result of your question, for all my builds that have CwDT, I'm GOING to put in a statement that clarifies that gem order doesn't matter anymore. I didn't mean you missed it. I meant you brought up a good point and I'll be adding to my guides as a result. Sorry about the miscommunication!

Gem casting order matters with some builds, but not ours. It matters on builds where you're concerned about which spell hits first. For example, if you had two spells that cast from CwDT and one of the spells chilled an enemy, and the other spell did bonus damage against chilled enemies. In that case you'd definitely want the chill to be first. Curse on Hit doesn't require an order, just a spell that hits.

Thanks again and I'm sorry about the miscommunication! I'm really excited for this build in 3.7 too. Let me know if there is anything else...especially if you're new. No wrong questions here.

Annnnnd

Hi there, mr.GuideMaker. The concept of that one caught my curiosity and i'm going to give it a try eventually, just wanted to ask what could be a good replacement of CD for more active movement gameplay(w/o restrictions)? Just started playing not so long ago and still digging into stuff.
"
Prof549 wrote:
Hi there, mr.GuideMaker. The concept of that one caught my curiosity and i'm going to give it a try eventually, just wanted to ask what could be a good replacement of CD for more active movement gameplay(w/o restrictions)? Just started playing not so long ago and still digging into stuff.
Hey Prof549,

Welcome to the land of PoE. We all hope you never leave ;).

Good question! To maintain all of the concepts of the build you have to have a Melee Attack. So you could simply use a basic attack like Sunder but keep in mind that it's not an escape skill. Shield Charge is an excellent movement skill option to replace CD with, but keep in mind it doesn't move over obstacles. Leap Slam is a good movement skill that can move over obstacles but doesn't hit enemies in a path like Shield Charge does.

Play around with couple and see what aspects of the skills you prefer the most. Personally, on builds where I don't have Fortify or Holy Relic, I don't even have a movement skill. I just use flasks to escape.

Two things to keep in mind:
Accuracy: All Attacks can miss. We don't focus on accuracy at all, so if any of these attacks miss, the attacks won't proc the linked perks. (The last time I attempted Leap Slam, it needed to roll a Hit to move. So it'd be risky as an escape since we don't focus on accuracy.)
Elemental Equilibrium: Charged Dash has lightning damage naturally in the skill itself. Many Melee Attacks are only physical. If you choose a skill that is only physical, you'll have to ensure you have added fire or lightning (never cold) damage to attacks (not spells) to proc EE. Consecrated Path might be a good one to try as well! Hmmmmm...those gears at the PoE loading screen are starting to move in my head.

Good question. Let me know if you have any more :).

Annnnnd

"

Welcome to the land of PoE. We all hope you never leave ;).

Good question! To maintain all of the concepts of the build you have to have a Melee Attack. So you could simply use a basic attack like Sunder but keep in mind that it's not an escape skill. Shield Charge is an excellent movement skill option to replace CD with, but keep in mind it doesn't move over obstacles. Leap Slam is a good movement skill that can move over obstacles but doesn't hit enemies in a path like Shield Charge does.

Play around with couple and see what aspects of the skills you prefer the most. Personally, on builds where I don't have Fortify or Holy Relic, I don't even have a movement skill. I just use flasks to escape.

Two things to keep in mind:
Accuracy: All Attacks can miss. We don't focus on accuracy at all, so if any of these attacks miss, the attacks won't proc the linked perks. (The last time I attempted Leap Slam, it needed to roll a Hit to move. So it'd be risky as an escape since we don't focus on accuracy.)
Elemental Equilibrium: Charged Dash has lightning damage naturally in the skill itself. Many Melee Attacks are only physical. If you choose a skill that is only physical, you'll have to ensure you have added fire or lightning (never cold) damage to attacks (not spells) to proc EE. Consecrated Path might be a good one to try as well! Hmmmmm...those gears at the PoE loading screen are starting to move in my head.

Good question. Let me know if you have any more :). [/span]

So, if i'd decide to dump a movement aspect from a trigger skill it could be, for example, Tectonic Slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info