Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Thanks again for the precise explanations. it's making sense!! finally:)

and I think I'm missing something on this next one because it just seems too good to be true. You already answered masterfully my question about shocking them for the crazy damage boost.

There is a mod you can craft on an amulet...shock for 4 seconds on hit. You get it fro unveiled items. I still haven't found one, but i played around a put it pathofexile, and unless there some hidden mods i'm not seeing.

i roll in on amulet, it hits with charged dash, and gives crazy damage b00sts
correction: it's a mod that shocks nearby enemies for 4 secs while focused. little we different but still shocks them and b00sts my damage.
Last edited by Redmeat0086 on Apr 8, 2019, 6:45:26 AM
I have found that using Summon Phantasm on Kill as an early link to the Raise Zombie skill (before you are high enough level for other links) is a useful addition if only to generate a larger meat shield for your character. Would recommend as a levelling aid.
"
Redmeat0086 wrote:
correction: it's a mod that shocks nearby enemies for 4 secs while focused. little we different but still shocks them and b00sts my damage.
Shock is an awesome addition to almost any build. It's awesome if you can fit it in for sure. Just don't sacrifice anything important to implement Focus since damage isn't the shortcoming of the build.

Good finds! :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Apr 8, 2019, 9:18:05 PM
"
HalfTon wrote:
I have found that using Summon Phantasm on Kill as an early link to the Raise Zombie skill (before you are high enough level for other links) is a useful addition if only to generate a larger meat shield for your character. Would recommend as a levelling aid.
For sure! I totally agree. Good post!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Apr 8, 2019, 9:19:13 PM
I tweaked the arrangement of the guide a bit, changed the title, and re-worded the How I Play This Build/How it Functions in Gameplay section.

Annnnnd

Absolutely love this build and appreciate the in depth explanations!

This is my first league where im trying to make a serious push to endgame and im having a terrible time with minotaur. Im sure most of the issues im facing are due to my inexperience and needing to play better, but i figured i would ask since you frequently post in this thread.

Could you tell me your personal strategy in dealing with this fight? My zombies keep getting obliterated and my skeletons dont seem to be able to do enough.

Thanks in advance to any helpful replies!
This guide is great, thanks for sharing it.

My Necromancer is lv 74, just started maps. I got a few questions.
1. Which is the better defensive flask(s) for this build?
2. Right now I defeat normal enemies by tanking them while using Charged Dash(while my zombies defeat them), will I reach a point where I can't do that anymore due to enemies being too strong?
3. I have 3468 Life, how much life should I have right now?
4. Anyone use "From Dust" gem on this build? Thoughts? I don't have the skeletons Ascendancy yet so I can't try it yet.

I love the PS4 version, but the prices are horrible, Severed in Sleep costs 3 Ex, on PC it's 4 chaos >_____>
"
Intensiti wrote:
Absolutely love this build and appreciate the in depth explanations!

This is my first league where im trying to make a serious push to endgame and im having a terrible time with minotaur. Im sure most of the issues im facing are due to my inexperience and needing to play better, but i figured i would ask since you frequently post in this thread.

Could you tell me your personal strategy in dealing with this fight? My zombies keep getting obliterated and my skeletons dont seem to be able to do enough.

Thanks in advance to any helpful replies!
Thanks for the kind words! I'm really glad you're enjoying it! Great job getting to the Guardians!

You have an excellent question and I appreciate anyone who can ask for help. One thing I should put in my Tips link is that the end game bosses such as the Guardians and Shaper, is that if you can make it to those bosses solo, you're build is fine. The problem with those battles isn't the build but the familiarity with the fights. The ENDgame bosses hit SO hard and they have some mechanics that are simply meant to be avoided. They'll have some attacks that you can almost force them do by being within a certain proximity of them. But it's familiarity with the battles that wins them, nothing more.

That can be really frustrating when the maps are hard to come by. But it may be worth doing a few of those guardian maps without mods, just to see what it's all about.

Also, remember that your Zombies won't survive these endgame battles (these 5 or 6 battles are the only things in the game they are worthless for). That's why I added Skeletons. So ignore your zombies and just get safe, cast skeletons, get safe, cast skeletons...

To specifically answer your question, with the Minotaur, I Charge Dash EVERYWHERE. I get really close and hold CD down. Then I just watch him (or her). It's attacks are pretty slow so when I see their attack starting I let go of CD to get to the other side of it. I go back and forth always trying to get behind it. Don't forget to summon a skeleton or two before channelling CD again. Once the rocks start falling, is my struggle. Not the rocks themselves, but that's when I have to get out of the way to another part of arena. Creating a big gap to the Minotaur means they'll likely do the underground attack...and I can't see the animation for that no matter what I try. I avoid that attack by chance cause I can't see anything. But if I could see it, I'd treat it the same way as any other Minotaur attack with Charged Dash. But stay out of the rocks and repeat the above process: Stay close, Charged Dash to it's back, cast Skeletons, Charged Dash to it's back, cast skeletons...

I hope that helps. But remember, use your own familiarity first and foremost. We all see and do things a little different. Once you understand your spacing and the types of attacks that can come, any fight can be done.

Thanks again for the kind words. I appreciate the time it takes. If you have any suggestions for the guide/build let me know.

Annnnnd

"
Mixed_Horizon wrote:
This guide is great, thanks for sharing it.

My Necromancer is lv 74, just started maps. I got a few questions.
1. Which is the better defensive flask(s) for this build?
2. Right now I defeat normal enemies by tanking them while using Charged Dash(while my zombies defeat them), will I reach a point where I can't do that anymore due to enemies being too strong?
3. I have 3468 Life, how much life should I have right now?
4. Anyone use "From Dust" gem on this build? Thoughts? I don't have the skeletons Ascendancy yet so I can't try it yet.

I love the PS4 version, but the prices are horrible, Severed in Sleep costs 3 Ex, on PC it's 4 chaos >_____>
Thanks for taking to time to complement. I appreciate it!

1. Which is the better defensive flask(s) for this build?In terms of normal Utility Flasks, either the Basalt or Quartz flask. Basalt gives lots of Physical Damage reduction while Quartz adds a little Dodge while being able to escape through enemies.

2. Right now I defeat normal enemies by tanking them while using Charged Dash(while my zombies defeat them), will I reach a point where I can't do that anymore due to enemies being too strong?Not really. If you stay close to the guide you'll be able to play the same way until the Shaper and his Guardians. There will be some maps that just roll BRUTAL combos of mods but no, there is no tier that this will cap at. Refer to the post just above on what to expect at the center of the atlas.

3. I have 3468 Life, how much life should I have right now?3400 is low for really wanting to progress deep in the game. This build can get over 5000 with "pretty good" life rolls on gear. But that's making sure you have all the life nodes on the tree first. 5000 isn't a lot either...that why we always want to keep Fortify and an improved Enfeeble up all the time. Don't feel like you need to have 5000 at 74 though.

4. Anyone use "From Dust" gem on this build? Thoughts? I don't have the skeletons Ascendancy yet so I can't try it yet.My opinion is that it's only worthwhile if you really find you have a hard time finding the time to cast skeletons. But at the same time, it's not a bad jewel to have as your third jewel. Casting 5 skeletons is cool, but it doesn't take much at 3 at a time to get your max skeletons out. Getting a jewel that has an increase to minion damage I think would be my preference.

I love the PS4 version, but the prices are horrible, Severed in Sleep costs 3 Ex, on PC it's 4 chaos >_____>Ya. Xbox too :(. People know that less players play, so there is going to be a bigger demand for gear. it'll slow down a bit once the PS4 market has been around for a while. Xbox land has gotten a little close to PC over the past year.

GREAT post. I hope it helped. Thanks again for the kind words!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info