[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

u think of changing the tree to add singular focus or you is it still uber elder viable build?
Hello, can you link/show us some items to buy for this build?
Is good for this build get corrupted empower and enhance?
"
matei996 wrote:

Feel free to have look at my character from last league qwertz_not_qwerty (now in standard). Pretty much endgame gear on that one.

What are everyone's thoughts on alternative gem set ups? Thinking efficacy (also gives duration) +/- cold to fire in combination with herald of ash.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Mar 10, 2019, 9:00:14 PM
enjoying this build so much :)

thanks
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
qwertz wrote:
"
matei996 wrote:

Feel free to have look at my character from last league qwertz_not_qwerty (now in standard). Pretty much endgame gear on that one.

What are everyone's thoughts on alternative gem set ups? Thinking efficacy (also gives duration) +/- cold to fire in combination with herald of ash.

cold to fire died with the non-chaos added as chaos removal

efficacy is lousy
Hello!

Maybe a stupid question but what is the vaal righteous fire about - it almost kills me all the time :/
In order of importance from first to sixth gem link, is this the actual order to equip them?

Winter Orb - Infused Channeling Support - Concentrated Effect Support - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Cold Penetration - Hypothermia

Which is the gem we don't use if we only have a 5-link chest?
"
DoraeI wrote:
Hello!

Maybe a stupid question but what is the vaal righteous fire about - it almost kills me all the time :/

Hi! Vaal Righteous Fire adds a spell-damage-multiplier (!) and therefore is a really nice temporary damage-boost.

However, it consumes 30% of your total energy shield/life, so be cautious with the use. I usually hit it and right after it i hit a life flask. Or maybe you should add some life-leech to compensate the downside of Vaal Righteous Fire
How i should use Righteous Fire, im just dying as fk., please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info