You all belong to me as does my clan as does everyone else!

Serve me or be swarmed by the ''Nightmare''bees who now serve me MUAHAHAH
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2019, 6:59:32 PM
Last time I checked, something like that counts as slavery, extortion or blackmailing, all of which are illegal these days. So I guess I have to refuse, for your own safety.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Last time I checked, something like that counts as slavery, extortion or blackmailing, all of which are illegal these days. So I guess I have to refuse, for your own safety.

Shush. I want her arrested, sir.
(⌐■_■)
Nu'uh the thirteenth amendment says otherwise. Freedom! Eagle noises!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I_NO is the most committed totally-not-roleplaying Rper I've seen in a while.

I think she should SIG that.

You will have to battle my wife for that privilege ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm not going to be owned by a child. In my estimation you were 19 once but nowadays you're 16, you Benjamin Button. Parents so strict >.<''
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
I'm not going to be owned by a child. In my estimation you were 19 once but nowadays you're 16, you Benjamin Button. Parents so strict >.<''

You will the bees that serve me are the size of cars!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I let my niece handle that,

she thinks she´s a superstrong gecko with superpowers.
And if hurting her comes to your mind, she also thinks she has 3 daddys (me+brothers), just to remind you to behave and play nice dino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Yea, but what about the bees that are the size of cars? They may not want to play nice. Oops, wrong thread, sorry.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info