[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Do you think I can replace holy flame totem for a decoy totem link? I'm having trouble fighting bosses because I take to much damage.
"
Cynanc wrote:
Do you think I can replace holy flame totem for a decoy totem link? I'm having trouble fighting bosses because I take to much damage.

If you're struggling with dodging mechanics, definitely. Lower damage, but more forgiving.
I have made build with channeling skill
TY so much @Lily for that very good Build. I will join a priv HC Crafting League and your Build is what i wish to play.

best regards
Can you try to link some expensive gear upgrades for just sc in the league, Im having trouble upgrading my gear? Like which mods on gear
"
Cynanc wrote:
Can you try to link some expensive gear upgrades for just sc in the league, Im having trouble upgrading my gear? Like which mods on gear

There's an entire gear section to guide you on that.
this is my first ssf build and i'm loving it so far. the damage and survivability are impressive and the playstyle is a lot of fun. i'm not brave enough to try hc just yet. i got to maps last night and i've died 4 times so far.

i have a couple flask questions...

is granite better than jade? my reason for using jade is that you can evade spell damage but is our base evasion too low to make it better than a granite flask?

which flask would you swap out for atziri's?

any suggestions on what gear to focus on next? i was pretty lucky to have the 6B 5L drop for me and got pretty nice rolls from one essence of greed.
"
qaizr wrote:
this is my first ssf build and i'm loving it so far. the damage and survivability are impressive and the playstyle is a lot of fun. i'm not brave enough to try hc just yet. i got to maps last night and i've died 4 times so far.

i have a couple flask questions...

is granite better than jade? my reason for using jade is that you can evade spell damage but is our base evasion too low to make it better than a granite flask?

which flask would you swap out for atziri's?

any suggestions on what gear to focus on next? i was pretty lucky to have the 6B 5L drop for me and got pretty nice rolls from one essence of greed.

1) Spells cannot be evaded. They have 100% chance to hit. The way I think about Evasion and Armour when we don't stack it high is that evasion helps us avoid damage from small hits, armour reduces the damage all hits do. It won't be a ton either way, but with armour you might reduce a large hit just enough to not die, while with evasion you evade some things and get stomped by others.

2) I'd probably swap out granite.

3) You're SSF. The only way to go about gear is to pick up things, identify them, and see if it's better than what you got. Make sure you use chance orbs on Two-Stone rings with lightning and cold, to increase your chances of getting a Call of the Brotherhood ASAP.

EDIT: 4) I'd also advise getting your lab trials ASAP and getting your fourth ascendancy, speccing out of Elemental Overload and investing heavily into crit as you transition into the early to mid 80's.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Apr 22, 2019, 2:01:08 PM
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
1) Spells cannot be evaded. They have 100% chance to hit. The way I think about Evasion and Armour when we don't stack it high is that evasion helps us avoid damage from small hits, armour reduces the damage all hits do. It won't be a ton either way, but with armour you might reduce a large hit just enough to not die, while with evasion you evade some things and get stomped by others.

2) I'd probably swap out granite.

3) You're SSF. The only way to go about gear is to pick up things, identify them, and see if it's better than what you got. Make sure you use chance orbs on Two-Stone rings with lightning and cold, to increase your chances of getting a Call of the Brotherhood ASAP.

EDIT: 4) I'd also advise getting your lab trials ASAP and getting your fourth ascendancy, speccing out of Elemental Overload and investing heavily into crit as you transition into the early to mid 80's.

i'm still pretty new to poe and still figuring out some mechanics (armor/evasion). i wish i'd noticed the two stone ring chancing earlier. i'll definitely start chancing them today and i'll start picking up the crit nodes and respec ele overload.

i noticed you're using a second cwdt setup. would you recommend that over the vigilant strike setup?

i'm little confused about the benefits of blood rage. since we don't do attack damage do we need to get leeching from the tree/enchant? what benefits are we looking for that require leeching? i know there's a inc dmg while leeching master craft.
"
qaizr wrote:
i'm still pretty new to poe and still figuring out some mechanics (armor/evasion). i wish i'd noticed the two stone ring chancing earlier. i'll definitely start chancing them today and i'll start picking up the crit nodes and respec ele overload.

i noticed you're using a second cwdt setup. would you recommend that over the vigilant strike setup?

i'm little confused about the benefits of blood rage. since we don't do attack damage do we need to get leeching from the tree/enchant? what benefits are we looking for that require leeching? i know there's a inc dmg while leeching master craft.

Using chance orbs is something pretty exclusive to SSF, usually. It's a very low chance of doing anything useful, you're better off trading away chance orbs for whatever item you'd want in trade leagues. In SSF, it's a way to slightly skew the odds of getting your specific item in your favour. Luckily, we don't require Call of the Brotherhood, but it sure is nice.

My CWDT setup is a replacement for the vigilant strike/shield charge options purely because my wand is really good. You can't use a wand with melee attacks like those. I prioritized my weapon over those abilities, basically.

Blood Rage gives us frenzy charges. 3 of them gives us 12% more damage, cast speed, and attack speed. That's really potent. We don't focus on benefits from leech, but one point of ES leech on the tree (near shadow start) is enough to keep our ES pretty high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info