Just got to act 3 merciless, getting pwned, help?

I'll probably re-roll a new guy at some point to completely re-do my build from the ground up but I wanna try to gear up a bit with this guy first.

With some orbs of regret and some tweaking I can get this guy at least half decent.
What is your guys evasion rating post 60 that makes Iron Reflexes so worth getting?
"
johnce6 wrote:
What is your guys evasion rating post 60 that makes Iron Reflexes so worth getting?

Grace+Determination+1.5k evasion chest = zero ducks are gives about phys dmg. IR ftw until u get godlike gear.
IGN: Seze
Well, I've gotten a few key gear upgrades and redid my skill tree a bit and it's made a world of difference.

My resists are now capped at 80% (chaos at -53% but I carry around a flask for that).

My HP went from about 2700 to 3300 and my armor up a couple hundred points as well.

My killing speed has gone down a minor amount, but I actually am pretty beefy now. Trash mobs are no longer a threat and I can also handle most boss type mobs and the ones that hurt I have a chance to recognize the danger and flee rather than dying instantaneously.

So all in all, I can solo again, albeit slowly. I'm at Piety now so after I finish her I'll begin trying to do some maps with some groups I guess.
i know your main problem : sweep

you can't sweep anymore, you have to groundslam them down and keep up endurance charge as much as you can. The sweep fest is ended, had the same problem. The main defense for marauder is endurance charges , it's the only way you can out liferegen/lifeleech mercilies mobs (that doesn't count chaos dammage based mobs that totally screw up everyone with -60% chaos resistence)

good luck
Friend me ingame @Seze. I'll take u to couple of low lvl maps, cause at first u'll die solo and waste maps.
IGN: Seze
i skip A3 merc, i do all of it in a group and only either A) join when the group is at the end or B) have a high lvl power quest me thru. there is really no reason to do A3 merc at lvl since it is simply too difficult without gear first, while leveling is easy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info