Voice Acting

Just wanted to say that Nessa's voice acting is outstanding. Among the best I've heard actually. Most of the time game voice acting is cheesy and overdone, but Nessa's is subtle and convincing. Good job.
So far the voice acting I've seen has been limited to the character select screen and the first camp, but that acting is absolutely perfect. I was blown away. You can't get better acting than that.
I like all the voices. The witch is just brilliant. Only complaints I have are the volume of Tarkleighs voice, and the constant rambling of God this, God that of the Templar.

The last one is just personal opinion though. But Tarkleigh will blow my speakers one day, I'm quite sure of it.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
Last edited by jawsofhana on Nov 17, 2012, 3:04:00 AM
"
whrsmycoffee wrote:
Just wanted to say that Nessa's voice acting is outstanding. Among the best I've heard actually. Most of the time game voice acting is cheesy and overdone, but Nessa's is subtle and convincing. Good job.
+

yes! last night somebody said the same thing in world chat and I whole heartidly agreed!
I'ma big fan of the voice acting for the Marauder. He reminds me of Crixus from the Spartacus show.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
The Shadow's voice actor is perfect.

Still dislike Nessa's. Too much of a subdued laugh behind everything she says. I could accept that if she were bitter, but what I get is a sort of levity ill-fitting a character who realises the Exile is on the Nietzschean path towards becoming a monster...
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
"
Charan wrote:
Still dislike Nessa's. Too much of a subdued laugh behind everything she says. I could accept that if she were bitter, but what I get is a sort of levity ill-fitting a character who realises the Exile is on the Nietzschean path towards becoming a monster...

Uh huh.
Hmm.
Uh huh.
Yeah?
Mm hmm.
Uh huh.
Hmm.
Don't you dare touch Nessa. She's my waifu.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:

I think she's everybodys waifu. It is possible to be innocent and shipwrecked at the same time.

On the opposite end (of the innocence scale) we have the witch. I didn't know that you could HEAR bloodthirst, but the way she says "Life is fleeting!" almost like she's salivating... She out-creeps even me.
Last edited by Andreasen on Nov 18, 2012, 8:26:20 AM
"
Andreasen wrote:
"
anubite wrote:

I think she's everybodys waifu. It is possible to be innocent and shipwrecked at the same time.

On the opposite end (of the innocence scale) we have the witch. I didn't know that you could HEAR bloodthirst, but the way she says "Life is fleeting!" almost like she's salivating... She out-creeps even me.

Or my quote. :D
Spoiler
From when you kill Fairgraves.

Also, these: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/34249/highlight/

They creep me out.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info