I got a tiny Stingray today!

Well really he is a tiny loach that looks just like a Stingray, coolest thing ever to help keep my fish tank clean.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Mar 9, 2013, 7:51:24 PM
Today? But it says 2004 ._.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
I got the picture from Google inages as He is stuck to the front of the tank and I can't get a picture of him except his underside. :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
I got the picture from Google inages as He is stuck to the front of the tank and I can't get a picture of him except his underside. :P

Then you need to name him Testicles.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
i demand underside pictures...or it didn't happen!

also whats the specific species!? it looks so damn cool
Real purty. Please just don't call him Sting.
Here he is in my tank earlier.

—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

"
Aeneas2020 wrote:
i demand underside pictures...or it didn't happen!

also whats the specific species!? it looks so damn cool

Here is where we found his details, as the fish guy doesn't speak much english. All he told us was he gets no bigger than 4 inches and it came from Hong Kong. It's the weirdest fish we have now, it's so cool.

http://www.loaches.com/species-index/beaufortia-kweichowensis

"
Scientific Name: Beaufortia kweichowensis(Fang, 1931)

Common name: Chinese Butterfly Loach, Hong-kong Plec, Butterfly Hillstream Loach, Chinese Sucker.

Synonyms: Beaufortia leverreti kweichowensis.

Distribution: Widespread in China.

Sexual Dimorphism: Little obvious difference. Fish with behaviour that suggests they are males often have stronger colouration.

Maximum size: 3 inches +

Similar to: Several other Beaufortia species.

—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

And because I just finished planting the rest of the live plants and putting in the Princess castle for my Betta girls.. here is the tank the stingray lives in (well most of it).

—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

ew i see its butthole...
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
Last edited by Onionspam on Mar 10, 2013, 10:33:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info