Melee Damage on Full Life

Can Multistrike be used with life on hit/leech with Blood Magic, to get the Melee Damage on Full Life benefit for the 2nd and 3rd hits?
If you manage to take zero damage between swings, yes.
Yeah I wasn't sure if the damage was calculated on first "cast", so that all 3 hits would be considered without "full life" even if you leech it back.
If this gem is used with any elemental hit attack (LS, InfernalBlow, GlacialHammer), does it increase the phys damage before or after the elemental conversion?

Also, if I use an Aura with blood magic, am I still being considered as "Full Life"?

Greetings

Last edited by SkudEU on Apr 9, 2014, 4:32:03 AM
"
SkudEU wrote:
Also, if I use an Aura with blood magic, am I still being considered as "Full Life"?
no
"
SkudEU wrote:
If this gem is used with any elemental hit attack (LS, InfernalBlow, GlacialHammer), does it increase the phys damage before or after the elemental conversion?

Greetings

Noone who can answer me this?

Greetings
Conversion happens before all modifiers.
Converted Damage benefits from the source's Damage multipliers.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Conversion happens before all modifiers.
Converted Damage benefits from the source's Damage multipliers.

I don't really get this (maybe because english isn't my native language, or my knowledge about the ingame mechanics are really bad). So basically this means the "+x% more phys" appears after the conversion, and only damage multis before (e.g. +x% weapon dmg from maces (skill tree)) get in before the conversion appears?

Thanks for answering. Hoping someone can clarify this for me.

Greetings
Last edited by SkudEU on Apr 13, 2014, 4:14:38 PM
All Damage multipliers occur after Conversion is applied. Passives, gear and supports are no different from one-another.

Cold Damage from a Phys-to-Cold Conversion benefits from Physical Damage increases as well.
I'm gonna throw this one out there again. I wish "on full life" was the max life you would be at AFTER auras were applied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info