Help

Someone just give me my betakey already waiting for monthes now or ill go DIABLO 3.COM
Amazing.... How people threaten the developers....
Go for it, Diablo 3 will probably be just as entertaining as D2. I for one and looking forward to playing it as much as i am PoE and hope both games have all the success they deserve.
"
faithlessnl wrote:
Someone just give me my betakey already waiting for monthes now or ill go DIABLO 3.COM

Then you have to go to Diablo 3 in the next months. I'm not willing to give any money for Diablo 3. So, I'm patient and I wait. And if I have to wait 8 months then I will wait 8 months. But probably in the next 8 months it starts the Open Beta.
"I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting." - John Mason Brown
Last edited by Tipo145 on Mar 25, 2012, 10:51:18 AM
"
Tipo145 wrote:
"
faithlessnl wrote:

Then you have to go to Diablo 3 in the next months. I'm not willing to give any money for Diablo 3. So, I'm patient and I wait. And if I have to wait 8 months then I will wait 8 months. But probably in the next 8 months it starts the Open Beta.

^ Someone give this guy a Beta Key. If I had another extra one it would be yours. If you don't happen to make it into Closed Beta, Open Beta is expected within the next 2 months I believe.

I am amazed anybody is anxious to join the D3 beta still. It was NOT hard to get a key months ago, test it out, then quit and wait for the real release. Its not a thing to spend a bunch of time in now, especially if you aren't willing to kick in the full retail $60 and preorder so you start right at the first second on 5/15/12.

Also kindly move the key begging to the section of the forum reserved for it and leave this section for discussion of game related issues.

Everybody that registers obviously wants a key, you might as well make a post about your access to the internet, or ability to type.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
Be patient.
Somebody's not happy.
Feel free to add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorjt
GGG_FanBoy_101
LoL. Bad threat.
I see Tipo145 is now a Beta Member. Welcome to PoE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info