Free to play ? Keys?

god do you know why u answer in this thread? im sure not.. im not talking about THAT THEY CAN DO IT... CAUSE all can do it nowadays... u know how many games got 100.000 of players online? ... so pls just stop talking trash.

the discussion was that they should give out more betakeys and not the 5 min we give all "dead" accounts some random keys .. and lot of ppl got a 2nd key be4 some ppl got 1.. YES im complete wrong what im talking..

omg how i hate haters and wannabe 15 year old kids who get money from their parents... go to work.. learn to get ur own money.. do some management or other stuff.. and dont talk about others if u only play games and nothing more.

AND YES ... there are lot of PROJECTS like path of exile who DIED cause of FAIL MANAGEMENT..

and if there are 100 of threads of betakeys from ppl who are WAITING for a game, than there must something wrong..
2nd fact.. i SAID lots of ppl will leave this game cause of waiting.. and now they random keys to dead "GONE" players..

so now tell me again whats wrong when i say THEY DO SOMETHING wrong...

if there isnt enough money to finish products.. there will never be enough money to hold it.. only u hit the JACKBOT (minecraft, magicka or other indigames..)

and im not sure if this GAME IS THE JACKBOT..

happy gaming

happy gaming
happy gaming ho ho ho
gen2face, i know what you mean. you are right.
This game will just do fine.

People STILL play MU Online.

You seem to know more about servers, and promotion than the people making this game. Apply for a job.
Last edited by Holydiver on Mar 26, 2012, 7:42:37 PM
"
moe69 wrote:
gen2face, i know what you mean. you are right.

Yeah i also i agree i mean really sucks when i see an account that logged for a minute and left get a Key :(
oh well though.
is this a QQ thread?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info