They broke Nessa :'-(.

I'm more intrigues about that GGG post stamp but no GGG post
Sure, it's not BAD but she was so much more laid back before. Now the lines seem hurried. Mind though I'm not complaining. Just a fun thread/discussion.
Last edited by TylerRand on Mar 7, 2013, 8:43:55 PM
The GGG response is broken too
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Mar 7, 2013, 8:45:23 PM
"
zankioh wrote:
I'm more intrigues about that GGG post stamp but no GGG post

LOL now that you mention it.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
The GGG response is broken too

I don't think so - I assume it happens if they respond and then delete their post or something?
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore
ghost GGG poster is a troll. He forgot to remove his tag.
Ill make the stamp official then :P

So our reasoning for changing Nessa is something like this.

Her inflection had almost no emotion and her greeting phrases were to repetitive, we wanted to change that. I made sure to keep the MMMhmmm stuff, but now there are just a few other options.

Personally I think the new dialogue is a huge improvement!
The audio guy.
"
TylerRand wrote:
Sure, it's not BAD but she was so much more laid back before. Now the lines seem hurried. Mind though I'm not complaining. Just a fun thread/discussion.

I have to agree to some extent - it seems better overall though imo. I liked her more laidback, subdued, quiet earlier take and the new one pushes the dynamics a tiny bit too far in places if I were nitpicking but overall I think it's more interesting and a better performance.
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:

With all intelligence, insanity becomes the backdrop of the good man, and will sooner become what usurps the good man.

If you tell a truth that people don't want to hear, the truth will imprison you.

What's the point of knowing the world, if the world never talks back and others don't listen?
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
Ill make the stamp official then :P

So our reasoning for changing Nessa is something like this.

Her inflection had almost no emotion and her greeting phrases were to repetitive, we wanted to change that. I made sure to keep the MMMhmmm stuff, but now there are just a few other options.

I don't know about no emotion - I think the earlier one was a more subtle performance and would have been perfect in a movie where the background noise and music was subdued and she was in a close little personal space (low depth of field, soft focus, hair over eyes, blah). Didn't really work with the blaring Lioneye's music and such - the new one works better in context imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info