0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

All i want to say to GGG is please lower the duration so you dont get stuck in its animation if you use it but need to use something else (flicker strike/leap slam to get away from something)
Besides its no fun to use a single skill all game long, i think it has to much use if it aoes everything on the field.
newnewnew
Awesome! Thinking ahead, I believe whirling blades will be underpowered. Even if its a nice mobility and, somewhat, a mobbing skill(I spam 'em), I think a cyclone would change that. Seeing those videos, they obviously decimate mobs. If players want a mobility, you already have flicker strike and leap slam. I don't know how GGG will handle this, but nonetheless, YURNERO SPIN TIME.
oh man! u completed the awesomeness!
"
Calmarimoni wrote:
All i want to say to GGG is please lower the duration so you dont get stuck in its animation if you use it but need to use something else (flicker strike/leap slam to get away from something)
Besides its no fun to use a single skill all game long, i think it has to much use if it aoes everything on the field.

It has to have some kind of downfall, as in when you use it you are stuck in it for a second or two. If you could use it just like Diablo 3, it would already be overpowered.
"
bluechimera wrote:

My only complaint in this game is the desync problem...
oh and NERF THE RHOA lol ;)

If the desync was fixed it would fix the rhoas. The problem is that a lot of time you move out of the way on your screen but still get hit... :D
Ever since the 0.10.2 patch I havent been able to play.

When I log in I get kicked out within a minute with the message: "An unexpected disconnection has occurred"

:/
IGN: Sorxianspec
The anticipation is LITERALLY killing me. I'm freaking out trying to craft a build around a skill I know almost nothing about, other than I wants it! I wish they wouldn't give us teaser previews like this. Now I get to spend the next 5 days in agony as I try to guess the specifics of this new skill that already screams awsomeness. I've spent hours on the talent tree dreaming of the build that will become my new spin to win char, but w/o knowing things like mana cost I can't decide on the build I will use.

GGG why you gotta torture me!!!

haha <3
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Woo Cyclone! I knew there was a reason I didn't put my points back into my Marauder yet!
I have many problems since last BUG fix patch.
Client.exe crashes many times (1 hour race was not playable) ;-(
I uninstalled and now I cant reinstall ...
Message: "Received a packet that is too large to deserialise"
WTF
Please fix it... I can't install POE !!
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
Chris will it work unarmed? with facebreakers since there's no proper aoe skill for it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info