3.6 balance feedback

fight fire with fire.

tanks too getting so buffed with synthesis items. i can reach almost 30k es.

Just because a build cant win against a certain build, do go around smashing skills that is uncalled for.

Self cast is totally fine and fireball can be played around. ( overlap damage ) projectile don't hurt. Find the range and port in and kill ?

As for ball lightning / magma orb, i don't disagree that its op. but instead of blaming the skill, how about find the root cause.?

like .

Try playing the same thing without that. you can see actually how weak it is.

I strongly urge to play the build before you call out for a nerf. Because if you only play one build, you're probably gonna call for nerf on everything you die to until you beat everyone.

At this rate, might as well nerf everything.

Lastly, this isn't directed at any specific player, but in general. Again, i hope players don't go calling for nerf of skills without actually playing the build.

Look at Kinetic Blast, the wands only great skill. Do you want every skill to end up like that? it was strong. but the nerf made it totally crap, it cant even kill a player with 5k life properly with gg gear.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Apr 16, 2019, 2:45:05 PM
There is no use to play pvp anymore with synthesis anyway unless they start capping every shit from ES to penetration.

Using lame shit to fight other lame crap won t give you more players either we seen that for many leagues, the more they add broken stuff the least you find players in pvp.

You could claim standard pvp was broken with legacies and 1000k es chest but now even in league you get over the top shit that put standard items to shame.

Game literally killed pvp with synthesis and Betrayal league . After this league am done even giving my feedback on how to improve pvp in my opinion (wrong or right) there is no use at all. Just play some Ehld but even with players self rules there is so much broken shit now that it is not worth it following the 200 item restriction list.

They never preemptively look at their new powercreep stuff/skills and think "let s nerf it in pvp before the league release". They just release more and more broken stuff and wait 2 leaguea to nerf and balance. Everything two leagues too late.

lot of "shit" in my text, maybe because pvp is shit ATM.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 16, 2019, 5:57:25 PM
It's true, PvP has been hopeless for a long time now. I PvPed recently to only find myself laughing at how pathetic it still was and how much shittier it has gotten. The new traps, the continuous overlapping AoE neglect among other things has totally killed the last small....I mean like ant dick small hope that was left for PvP to ever be good around here. My character owns and looks cool though plus I get on once a day to do syndicate daily....so there is that.

Oh and EHLD, was a fucking joke. It was just a bunch of little bitches exploiting whatever they could before it was banned the next tournament, then jumping ship to the next "quality" PvP effort. You can't name one single build nor player that wasn't just coasting along on some bull shit GGG failed to balance....well except that Facebreaker guy who was just trolling or me I guess who was just trying to make a dual strike build like a normal guy looking to PvP with a properly min-maxed thought out character....while everyone else was butt fucking elemental hit among other trash exploitable shit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 16, 2019, 9:42:51 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
There is no use to play pvp anymore with synthesis anyway unless they start capping every shit from ES to penetration.

Using lame shit to fight other lame crap won t give you more players either we seen that for many leagues, the more they add broken stuff the least you find players in pvp.

You could claim standard pvp was broken with legacies and 1000k es chest but now even in league you get over the top shit that put standard items to shame.

Game literally killed pvp with synthesis and Betrayal league . After this league am done even giving my feedback on how to improve pvp in my opinion (wrong or right) there is no use at all. Just play some Ehld but even with players self rules there is so much broken shit now that it is not worth it following the 200 item restriction list.

They never preemptively look at their new powercreep stuff/skills and think "let s nerf it in pvp before the league release". They just release more and more broken stuff and wait 2 leaguea to nerf and balance. Everything two leagues too late.

lot of "shit" in my text, maybe because pvp is shit ATM.

That is true.

I strongly believe right now , the best way is to add an incentive to PvP.

That should be the first step to fixing it.

I haven't been pvping for long while, but came back recently.

I feel personally that everything is fine , even 30k es occultist or guardians. ( if a player can gear enough to reach that level , you should gear enough to take him down). Broken is when you play a 10ex build and start shitting over everyone.

Just balance those op unique items . Again, there is no one build win all. The fun thing about pvp are counters.

IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Apr 16, 2019, 10:30:09 PM
"
Oh and EHLD, was a fucking joke. It was just a bunch of little bitches exploiting whatever they could before it was banned the next tournament, then jumping ship to the next "quality" PvP effort. You can't name one single build nor player that wasn't just coasting along on some bull shit GGG failed to balance....well except that Facebreaker guy who was just trolling or me I guess who was just trying to make a dual strike build like a normal guy looking to PvP with a properly min-maxed thought out character....while everyone else was butt fucking elemental hit among other trash exploitable shit.

lol good one
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
PVP is dead
But forum pvp is forever
IGN : Bondisk, Champion, Vegadisk
PVP Formula Guide Kor
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569081708, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569083928
PVP Formula Guide Eng
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571697824, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571734537

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info