Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

I love the summoner nerfs. What really needed.

No it wasn't.
You guys are doing such a great job, how can you handle this in 3 months.. awesome.

HYppeeee
RIP Tombfists. I literally just sold 2 extra pairs I had last night. I could have made like double or triple the currency if I waited, they've already shot up in price. :( haha

Looks like really good Spiked Gloves/Gripped Gloves will be the way to go for a while unless you can get Tombfists with 2 abyssal sockets+2 insane jewels.
Will there be a torrent download available for synthesis patch? or will we go through the launcher as usual?
Truth is heavier than your sins.
"
Is The Poet's Pen worthless now or am i missing something?

Like GGG you said that you won't touch the other ways we use spells.

The only thing that can save Poets Pen builds is investing into Attack Speed even though its not guaranteed it will be as good as before. I'd say its worthless now, but got to try.

GGG wants ppl to play shitty handcasting this league, but they do not realise hand casting is boring and lame because of the clunky animation a character does when handcasting. This nerf has been a total dissapointment.
Last edited by manueloel on Mar 6, 2019, 11:30:22 AM
"
manueloel wrote:
"
Is The Poet's Pen worthless now or am i missing something?

Like GGG you said that you won't touch the other ways we use spells.

The only thing that can save Poets Pen builds is investing into Attack Speed even though its not guaranteed it will be as good as before. I'd say its worthless now, but got to try.

GGG wants ppl to play shitty handcasting this league, but they do not realise hand casting is boring and lame because of the clunky animation a character does when handcasting. This nerf has been a total dissapointment.

So it´s problem of animation not handcasting.
In my opinion handcasting (or any method requiring a bit of skill) should be superior to other methods.
I think they will handle animation and character models in 4.0 mostly.

manueloel - I guess you need twice as much attack speed now but I am not a PP expert:)
Some current meta skills get nerfed but others get buffed and there are also new methods of spell leech etc.
I think it will be better than it looks like mow.
Last edited by Rakiii on Mar 6, 2019, 11:35:53 AM
Wish we knew what Fire Exposure really meant and how it factored into dmg calculations ... :(
"
Baronicki wrote:
I love the summoner nerfs. What really needed.
No it wasn't.

What are you talking about?
Proper wall of text :)

Read it all, as per usual. Good stuff, specially having mods that you haven't got yet be greyed out in the bench menu. Also the mods showing correct tiers now.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 6, 2019, 11:42:19 AM
Nice changes love it but wish RF skill gem got a little buff its feels a bit lackluster when comes to damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info