✨𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 S𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮✨ PDPS WEAPONS🌟#1RF SCEPTRE🌟MINION ITEMS🌟DEX BOW🌟WANDS🌟JEWELERY🌟ARMOURS🔥LOW FEES🔥

"
Blaeknight wrote:
thanks for the chance to have a copy of Storm Breeze sir, it really is the 1 # bow in game

You're comparing a DD version of a bow to a crit version of another bow on a build that is already crit capped thus completely disregarding the crit mod on the latter. If you want to compare the two you should be doing it on the DD version of both for obvious reasons. Your method of comparison is as if someone compared the crit version of dragon thunder to storm breeze on a build with extremely low crit chance and it doesn't take 2 brain cells to figure out how that stacks up.

If you want to debate you can DM me on forums as I doubt aftermath wants random fuss like this in his thread.
IGN: Twintail
Since this is the second comment now on my thread with regards to "Blaeknight " recent post I have no choice but to interject.

I was trying not to comment on the first reply to his post since I always try to keep my thread clean and without any issues with persons, this is just a random satisfied customer and he is making his comment.

In all fairness everyone has their opinion as well as he and I see no reason for all this unnecessary banter on my thread to prove what I don't know.

What I can 100% GURANTEE anyone use any POB with 100% Crit Cap there is no better Bow in the game than #1 Storm Breeze whatever other comparative Bows or versions that may exist.

Thanks for your comments, kindly leave my thread clean.
Last edited by xxaftermathxx on Dec 27, 2021, 12:21:19 AM
"
xxaftermathxx wrote:
Since this is the second comment now on my thread with regards to "Blaeknight " recent post I have no choice but to interject.

I was trying not to comment on the first reply to his post since I always try to keep my thread clean and without any issues with persons, this is just a random satisfied customer and he is making his comment.

In all fairness everyone has their opinion as well as he and I see no reason for all this unnecessary banter on my thread to prove what I don't know.

What I can 100% GURANTEE anyone use any POB with 100% Crit Cap there is no better Bow in the game than #1 Storm Breeze whatever other comparative Bows or versions that may exist.

Thanks for your comments, kindly leave my thread clean.

You‘re right! If you heavily invest into critical strike chance on other gear slots and/or use „while enemy on consecrated ground“-mechanics on a bow build storm breeze is clearly superior.
It is also really good on slayers since they set the weapons base critical strike chance to 8%.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007

up

COPY #50 DONE FEE WILL BE UPDATED ON STROM BREEZE

Successfully copied his Dread Song COC bow.

Super fast service.

Thank you for the mirror service!

Absolutely insane COC bow.
Last edited by XeoTech on Jan 4, 2022, 10:09:23 AM

ty for the nice ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info