Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

so is it safe to assume chieftain is getting reworked because of the 100% fire resistance from "ramako, sun's light"???

also what happens to chaos innoculation? .... ci builds will get 1 shotted by chaos.
@BatmanVoll
Last edited by hq78 on Mar 4, 2019, 6:24:01 PM
Thanks for the buffs! ♥
"
hq78 wrote:
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

so is it safe to assume chieftain is getting reworked because of the 100% fire resistance from "ramako, sun's light"???

Yes, if that doesn't hit %max res
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 4, 2019, 6:14:02 PM
"
These are buffs.

Love the changes, gives the game some fresh air! also THANKS for giving us patch notes tomorrow, realy happy about that!
Max-res nerf means you can't even do RF this league. What a drag.
Last edited by YesImEvil on Mar 4, 2019, 6:18:49 PM
Leach needed to be nerf, why people can get immortal as long as they hit monster, it make no sens in a game play. Why mage needed to run and evade when melee where able to go like a tank and survive?

I'm happy! Everything that boost mage is a +
Usually i criticize stuff, but i liked what i've read so far, even though i don't like to play casters, from time to time i try them, but always come back to melee. Waiting for the full patch notes and league to start! :D
"
The Gluttony of Elements skill now also provides Curse Immunity, to prevent interactions with Temporal Chains letting it last far too long. Technically, this is a buff.

lmao another delve race nerf,why do you even care about it ? it doesnt give shit but bragging rights.
"
Unique Nerfs
We've made some adjustments to a few unique items that were problematic. Details will be in the patch notes tomorrow.

if you nerf my end game build enabling unique i'm skipping this league,and i'm not joking. just watching few trailers i already know how this league will work/play,so killing builds that i wanted to try you practically killing my desire to play this league.
also,considering rewards suck balls they aren't even remotly factoring in to my desire to play and achieve anything.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 4, 2019, 6:24:49 PM
"
hq78 wrote:

Is 100% fire resist is not a MAX resist... so no need to nerf it, don't forget that at the end of the game, you need 135% resist to hit your max at 75%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info