What Size Shoe Do You Wear?

I'm just curious. Because I'm an avid watcher of Skip and Shannon and they were talking about the NFL draft and they were saying how you have to have 9 1/4 inch hands to play quaterback which got me thinking about shoe size yadda yadda yadda.

Anyway, I wear size 13. But I don't know if my hands are 9 inches tho! What does that mean?! Ladies?

Last bumped on Mar 7, 2019, 1:29:42 AM
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
BearCares wrote:
I'm just curious. Because I'm an avid watcher of Skip and Shannon and they were talking about the NFL draft and they were saying how you have to have 9 1/4 inch hands to play quaterback which got me thinking about shoe size yadda yadda yadda.

Anyway, I wear size 13. But I don't know if my hands are 9 inches tho! What does that mean?! Ladies?

So tempted to link to Mr Hands right now.

"
"
erdelyii wrote:
So tempted to link to Mr Hands right now.

I should not have googled Mr Hands... now I have hands on my google..

Nobody should google Mr hands, and pretty sure you knew that, lol.

Good thing you mentioned it though, it's all horsing around until someone gets hurt.

Not a good time to switch the topic to hand stretching, I guess... even though apparently you can grow your hands.

Yeah, uh wtf bearcares?!
Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 3, 2019, 6:03:57 AM
44 (10.5 US). Don't buy a lot of American shoes. They are cheap.
Censored.
My size was 18 but i went to a shoe store specializing in big feet and they found out that my foot are larger and not long enough for 18 so now i wear 15 large
Last edited by xabe on Mar 3, 2019, 4:49:44 PM
43 european size, albeit rather slim feet. Most shoes turn out to be a tad bit wide due to that, though I don't necessarily consider that a downside. Unless it's about shoes for sports, those have to fit absolutely perfectly.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Is there no small size shoes in Mexico?
"
Nubatack wrote:
Is there no small size shoes in Mexico?

Got to be a flaw in the chart. I have never seen a Mexican that didn't have titchy feet. And I live in TX.
Censored.
Ideally US men's 15, but due to limited availability I often make do with 14s. Unfortunately 13s are too tight to squeeze into.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info