[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

Honestly been loving this build. Currently level 94, 6.4k life, 500es.
Was wondering if you see anything obviously I'd need to do. other than
getting luckier with 6L'ing a coming calamity.

"
Pracis wrote:
Really nice build and surprisingly really fast to level! Thanks for sharing the build OP! :)

Thanks )

Curious, how did you go about levelling?
"
shredcs wrote:
Honestly been loving this build. Currently level 94, 6.4k life, 500es.
Was wondering if you see anything obviously I'd need to do. other than
getting luckier with 6L'ing a coming calamity.

Very glad to hear it! You're looking good for the most part, though there are a few things you can improve:

Get one with at least the 15% minion speed roll. The other 15% is nice to make Whirling a bit faster. DPS on the weapon doesn't matter, just the two 15%s

You can easily craft one with -cold/-chaos res like mine with some fossils:
(doesn't need to be elder)

If you can get another unset, you can fit in Vaal Lightning Trap for more boss DPS:

This jewel is only giving you life. The crawler doesn't take any damage, nor can it die, so no need for resistance. We also don't "use" any minion skills, since HoA is an aura you cast once, making it a dead stat.

Really nice for mapping, but not as cheap as it used to be. Don't forget for single target bossing you want Intimidate/Deceiver and easy to get corrupted:

Get that same corruption on ammy:

Ruby, Silver flasks are kinda useless, go for more tanky ones and bleeding on your life one:

Last edited by corosou on Mar 20, 2019, 4:01:23 PM
Quick 3.6 Video Update!!

Just wanted to share this with you because it just felt so good!

I got this lovely corruption:

73% EXTRA LIFE!! Let's do it ;)

HQ GIF
Youtube: ScourgeAgony - T16 Chimera (Full Run, Corrupted, Deathless)

I literally could not tell that was 73% more life!

If this doesn't convince someone of how strong the build is in both end-game mapping and bossing, nothing will...

GL!
What about synthesized circle of nostalgia with agony crawler dealing up to 100% more dmg? isnt it useful?
Speaking about the shaper chest, pretty cool idea but what about hatred and mana reservation?
What about synthesized circle of nostalgia with agony crawler dealing up to 100% more dmg? isnt it useful?
Speaking about the shaper chest, pretty cool idea but what about hatred and mana reservation?
"
BaxaroNN wrote:

I'm all over it homie ;)

I've mentioned it already a few times that you want it for Calamity replacement
Last edited by corosou on Mar 20, 2019, 5:17:11 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Pracis wrote:
Really nice build and surprisingly really fast to level! Thanks for sharing the build OP! :)

Thanks )

I'm leveling with quill rain :) I recall reading that ranged seems to be faster so I went with that.
"
Pracis wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Pracis wrote:

Thanks )

I'm leveling with quill rain :) I recall reading that ranged seems to be faster so I went with that.

Nice nice, quil is OP
Corosou,

What would you suggest currently in Synthesis?

Circle of Nostalgia with Agony Crawler/ HoA reduced mana reservation or Calamity?

Cause getting a nice Circle of Nostalgia would be great, however, that would make Calamity likely not the best option? Or maybe there's another version of Circle of Nostalgia that can be used?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info