[3.6] ScourgeAgony - The Scourge + Herald of Agony Jugg -::- Fun, Cheap, 3M+ DPS, 5L Uber Elder Down

"
Slezina wrote:
"
Slezina wrote:
First of all, thank you for such a creative and well explained build!

I'm having a dilemma now, should I sort out my jewels and corrupted gear 1st, or just tough it out and gather money for a 6l Calamity?

Also, I've seen that you included a jewel search, but in your opinion, what would be the best combination? I'm inclining towards life/phys damage to minion/attack speed on minion kill. Is blind worth it?

I'm just breezing trough content, and having 0 issues whatsoever.

Just an update, I got the jewels and corrupted gear. It's possible to get a helmet with -30% HoA reservation + the reduced mana reserved cluster that you have in your tree and change the Calamity for an armor or armor/evasion chest for easier coloring + around 5-8k armor, resists and even maybe +x to support/active gems etc...

Expensive option would be to just get a Aul's Uprising (Hatred), then you would be able to change the body armor.

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Slezina wrote:
"
Slezina wrote:

I'm having a dilemma now, should I sort out my jewels and corrupted gear 1st, or just tough it out and gather money for a 6l Calamity?

Also, I've seen that you included a jewel search, but in your opinion, what would be the best combination? I'm inclining towards life/phys damage to minion/attack speed on minion kill. Is blind worth it?

Just an update, I got the jewels and corrupted gear. It's possible to get a helmet with -30% HoA reservation + the reduced mana reserved cluster that you have in your tree and change the Calamity for an armor or armor/evasion chest for easier coloring + around 5-8k armor, resists and even maybe +x to support/active gems etc...

Expensive option would be to just get a Aul's Uprising (Hatred), then you would be able to change the body armor.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you are enjoying it!

This all sounds very good to me. I like it when peeps explore other options.

GL!
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Slezina wrote:
"
Slezina wrote:

Losing 15% minion speed and damage + 20% hatred effectiveness is a bit too much. At least for me.
"

GL!

I don't play this specific build, I have my own Herald of Agony Champion with Rain of Arrows, I'm just quite knowledgeable with Herald of Agony as I've played it the past 3 leagues.

I am tempted to try this though, I currently have 4.2M DPS on my Champion so with the currency I have interested to see how far I could push this.
"

Losing 15% minion speed and damage + 20% hatred effectiveness is a bit too much. At least for me.

Completely depends on the body armor you wish to replace Coming Calamity with.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"

GL!

I don't play this specific build, I have my own Herald of Agony Champion with Rain of Arrows, I'm just quite knowledgeable with Herald of Agony as I've played it the past 3 leagues.

I am tempted to try this though, I currently have 4.2M DPS on my Champion so with the currency I have interested to see how far I could push this.

Cool cool.

Funny you should mention, cuz I am actually lvling a Champion as I write this to try my HoA with a few million more DPS than Jugg.
"
corosou wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"

GL!

Cool cool.

Funny you should mention, cuz I am actually lvling a Champion as I write this to try my HoA with a few million more DPS than Jugg.

Yeah Champion is pretty strong perma Fortify and 100% chance to hit! :)
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

No no, that's all fine, but I already had perma Fortify with MS+Elder boots and Resolute Technique.

If I cared about tankiness I would stay Jugg. Whole point of trying Champ is for ZOMG MAX DPS PEW PEW!
"
corosou wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

No no, that's all fine, but I already had perma Fortify with MS+Elder boots and Resolute Technique.

If I cared about tankiness I would stay Jugg. Whole point of trying Champ is for ZOMG MAX DPS PEW PEW!

What gear do you have at the moment?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

What gear do you have at the moment?

My profile is public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info