3.6 Trickster Chaos league starter build - Soulrend + Bane. W.I.P

follow
Exactly what i was looking for
Follow
I think I'm going to do this for my league starter. Just cause I merely want to play a new skill, lol. Thanks!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Thank you for all positive feedback, I am gonna try and have the base ready for tomorrow
follow
Thanks bud, like the idea. Will follow
I hope this is an evasion/ES based build and not just ES, I've been playing with this idea as well.

to the OP, you might want to have a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu2QhJqWd_0

I haven't seen a Bane explanation better than the one in the video, yet.

If you can translate what's being said in there to the actual build then you might be on to something awesome.

Bane, Soulrend, Malevolence, ES Leech support.

I do believe this can start as a decent League Starter (with acceptable damage) and slowly gear up into god-mode clear/boss killing, just need to find the right rares/shaped/elder/infused items to go with the build.

Following & Looking forward to this build!
Last edited by murasam3 on Mar 7, 2019, 4:32:42 AM
Question

1. ES Start at Level 1 ?

2. Asendency Order Please?

3. Low Life is good. but how about Chaos Dmg. i means poison,chaos,bleeding anyelse.
only ways Buying chayula? or just growing Chaos Res?

i quess it will be nice starter. but have a some questions.

i'll follow. thx for share.
"
murasam3 wrote:
I hope this is an evasion/ES based build and not just ES, I've been playing with this idea as well.

to the OP, you might want to have a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu2QhJqWd_0

I haven't seen a Bane explanation better than the one in the video, yet.

If you can translate what's being said in there to the actual build then you might be on to something awesome.

Bane, Soulrend, Malevolence, ES Leech support.

I do believe this can start as a decent League Starter (with acceptable damage) and slowly gear up into god-mode clear/boss killing, just need to find the right rares/shaped/elder/infused items to go with the build.

Following & Looking forward to this build!
ATM am I working on my tan in Grand Canaria :) But tonight I will do some more update. The plan is an Evasion/ Energy shield build. Trickster was the natural choice even before the acendancy buff. I still need to gather all details before I do an update.
Last edited by Phenomena on Mar 7, 2019, 6:43:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info